IGNORED

Commando Madness!

Hello Goaty ♥

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is now on Netflix. Commando all day, every day.

Just looking to see if it's the uncensored version. It's got the machete chop at the garden shed. That was one of the main losses in the cut version, wasn't it?

On 02/08/2016 at 12:50, Plissken said:

Every time I see it, I see something even more ridiculous about it.  Last night - how it takes Arnold 5 seconds to read a digital watch.

Arnie feeding the deer is one of my fav moments. It cuts from a testosterone filled scene of arnie chopping down trees to him feeding deer and eating ice cream.

commando-ice-cream-2.jpg?itok=q7QSRvUD

Dad of the year.

On 2 August 2016 at 12:50, Plissken said:

Every time I see it, I see something even more ridiculous about it.  Last night - how it takes Arnold 5 seconds to read a digital watch.

The numbers did keep changing which must have been annoying, you could see his anger at the concept of linear time in his eyes.

One of those stellar cinema performances that keeps delivering.

It was just a typical early Blu Ray. Picture and sound are reasobable (I guess it depends on connection speed but the Netflix picture quality looks better in most scenes to me) but there's fuck all except the film on it.  Which arguably is all you need, but at the time of release they weren't cheap things.  The recent director's cut is far superior.

Watched this on Netflix over the weekend with my partner who had never seen it before. I can't decide if he hated it or just hated me hitting him constantly to get his attention to some moment of awesomeness onscreen. 

It probably didn't help that I kept shouting "Noooo! Chenny!" every time Arnie's daughter appeared. 

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Maggie on saturday and all I could think while watching was 'man, this would have been way better had arnie gone full John Matrix and mowed down loads of zombies'.

They should have renamed the film Jenny. Had her visit New York the day of a zombie outbreak.  Then had Matrix get his paddle boat out and go rescue her.  

*Cue gear up scene*