IGNORED

Illustration Club

stan

• 3 weeks later...

:D I'm stood in Lidl as I got wifi to see what the mention in this thread would be, didn't expect that. I've just got to Portishead...You've made it so much more interesting and expressive than it was, but it got more favs than usual on deviantart too which surprised me so people are seeing something in it, the light was terrible and he was someone I really shouldn't have stood behind to take a shot, but it was just the symmetry i liked. I didn't stay long enough for him to turn around really.

I have two from Swansea I've yet to put up which are the two biggest characters I've seen, both sat down though.

• 4 weeks later...

I made a birthday card for a mate who’s a big fan of 80’s video nasties, like Street Trash. We were going to be on the lash all weekend so thought it would be appropriate to have him melting after drinking some Viper! I’ve just found out he’s got Covid so not only is the weekend messed up I’m not sure this card is gonna make him feel any better! It was fun getting the marker pens out again tho.

3725BDF8-EEBB-4A26-A889-9593D802C753.thumb.jpeg.ec96d16521316eaacbaa9bcad7b07149.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_20211218_202357_com.google.android_apps.photos-01.thumb.jpeg.eedc56594456d5e6b21bd8515323d3c3.jpeg

Bought a lovely Diamine Inkvent calendar and have been working through the inks by drawing a mouse having a lovely Christmas :)

I've been nagged a couple of times to make them into NFTs but don't know that I'll get that sorted. But I'm certainly enjoying the ink drawing :)

• 2 weeks later...