Illustration Club

Mate wanted me to do a Naruto for his son, I think he may have wanted the slightly older version tho. I prefer the cheeky younger one so really hope he likes it. Was strange drawing something for somebody else, bit more pressure not to fuck it up I guess.

603DC31F-E11B-4231-884E-85475C89FE38.thumb.jpeg.40554702cec2ee54566074006a119be5.jpeg

Really enjoyed doing it, markers are so unforgiving but at this size they’re a bit easier to control.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/08/2020 at 13:33, matt0 said:

Clan-N-Character-Select-image.gif?format

Character select screen from Clan N, a game I worked on that came out this month.

On all the consoles and Steam. Basically it's like Sensible Software made a scrolling beat-em-up.

Oh Matt you sly dog 

I posted this in the Hollow Knight thread but I figure if I have a question then here could be the best place. It’s fan art by my daughter who has not long turned 14.  There’s clearly talent here, what can/should I do to nurture it? Mrs Naysonymous isn’t keen on her opening an Instagram account just yet.  

A107DDAA-5CB9-4701-9D9A-84A7B619439A.jpeg

Have her mum curate her Instagram account instead. Instagram is the least cunty of all the social medias in my experience. My feed is cars, art and dogs and it's wonderful. But it takes time to shape it like that.

As for nurturing it just support her in her endeavours. Take an interest in it. If my mum or dad had shown half a care in what I did when I was younger I might have taken my studies in art much more seriously.

If she wants to sell original pieces at craft fares help her get there.  She could start a Deviant Art account but there'll be harsh lessons to learn along the way because she'll probably get negative comments from penis lord arseholes. But being an artist means developing a thick skin unfortunately. Also learning to take legitimate criticism on board. Trial by fire and that. But social media is seemingly super important to being a success at this shit, along with luck being more valuable than talent. That's not to write talent off, but I think it's something people have to learn.

She's definitely got talent, and she has a direction she obviously wants to go in, so as long as she persists she'll be fine. I think that's the key. 

Just having a noodle with illustrator. Need to work on the shading and highlights on the horns/ tail etc. Need a better slogan and type. 

devil@4x.png.a5c316d2e2372c3f3a08d46c4a06c70a.png

BSAF deck is an old design but what the hell, thought i'd sticker it up.

Massvie-Twat-Deck.thumb.jpg.8af8cffc992eae04bd96b52e460b5740.jpg

506868361_sheep1.thumb.jpg.6b4a6940f2c1423a002a0ba57a3f8cf9.jpg

I've bought myself a Wacom cintiq 16 for my birthday and it came with Clip studio paint.

Here is my first effort at digital art, (technically my third). and whilst its not going to win any awards, I think it's alright

Just trying to get the hang of what brushes are available and how the basics work. It' so much better to work with then the dinky little Intuos i have. 

So yeah, big eyed manga school girls next i suppose. that's what everyone else seems to be drawing ;)

Hey guys, I'm currently working on an AR virtual street art app, and I'm looking for some artists to try it out, and see if they can come up with some interesting ways to use it. You can currently import PNG's and JPEGs into the app, so you can use it to show off your own art. You can also choose to take a photo of the art once it's added, or to drop a persistent cloud anchor, so that the art will remain in place for other people to discover using the app. 

I made a quick vid of the app using some of Moosegrinder's art above to give you the idea. 

Anyone interested in helping us out with some user testing?

• 2 weeks later...

felt comfortable to share more arts here, three people liked something I did... wow, I'm rlly happy, thanks a lot :) sorry for bad quality btw, I draw from my cellphone so...

IMG_20201013_170348.jpg

IMG_20201013_170531.jpg

• 2 weeks later...