rllmuk

The dancing from this derives from myself (but modified to be less violent), and the video explains how this motion capture data is obtained: hand-me-down thermal cameras from the Gulf War aimed at my house. The main purpose is to track keyboard strokes of people and obtain passwords and such, but they also use this to track motion of stuff inside your head to recreate your inner monologue saying the password 'tangerines' or your secret ID number to unlock the VPN line to Tracy Island and launch the cold war bio-bombs onto the moon... or whatever people do these days, but snooping on someone's inner monologue all day long and dork dancing is going too far really, and my measurement of what's normal is wether or not Robbie Williams can handle it before turning to drugs and drink. Thus, please give me permission to stalk Robbie W, monitor his every thought then log it down to be published on wikileaks... for a scientific control period of 3 years. We'll see how this affects the subject... *pushes spectacles up nose*

The reason I say less violent is that every so often while being crushed to death from SPYING the cellular intelligence in my muscles finally flips out, and requires that I do 10 minutes of insane violence based motion - which end up being odd dance moves to the cam-dir like shooting guns, or, some really ugly stuff like beating cam-dir's head to death in really brutal fashion, also Evlis thrusting type moves which aren't fun at all, but gross and intimidating - and then the cellular intelligence is satisfied I did something about the situation, since they lack higher reasoning or memory processes like the brain and assume something happened. But... as a general science lesson it should be known that people can automatically hit someone else without wanting to, yet this can definitely be over-ridden and I've been doing it since age 8 at least.

Last time this happened, dancing wasn't enough and I beat the hell out of a matress with a wooden plank - very close to attacking human flesh and makes a satisfying WWF wrestling type smack that you can hear through three walls, but I safely beat this mattress for a long time VERY USEFULLY REMOVING A FEW YEARS OF DUST.

Exactly how BELOW remix becaming ABOVE edit is bad management, or possibly ed is Willow from Buffy. She kinda love the meek sensible thing.

Also, the act of dancing to a tribe opponent that they run away instead of starting a battle is VERY ANCIENT and PREDATES WAR. I'm not even that original.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 05/08/2017 at 14:11, centurion said:

reticool.png

parker3.png

Damn. I lost the original language reference for this, and only have the plain phonemes, but since it was built using proper anthropological linguism methods - you can feasibly pull it apart using the same methods. Urm, so the actual content is a version of the song Heroes, which for entirely logical plot reasons ended up being the primary religious prayer on Adure. The actual meaning is heavily different than intended, like nobody knew what a Dolphin was, so this ended up being affixed to a mythical space dragon that cries tears from outer space. Now I had a chance to work on a lot of the canonical recently and the most important religious writing that appears on a cave, similar to our own location of the Dead Sea Scrolls simply states 'Check Chamone'. Which is... assumed to mean 'Check your soul before entering (and you'll know why nobody needs to enter here). There was a rather sinister extremist in the early days of this founding, who generally understood nearly all of the Terran textual material, and decided during indoctrination one day to impart 'You thought Bubbles was a monkey? There ain't a hair on her god damned body...' . Which was understood to mean... Adurians and Terrans wish to evolve along similar technocratic lines, and not naturalistic. However, since most of the text was from the future via Bow (Tempest offspring of Bowie Youtube videos) it does not in actual fact constitute a more advanced race to follow. They're only slightly behind Terra in terms of technologism - for instance Atari 2500 in 1999 is only a few decades out. Of course... the religious stonework containing all the most important symbols are written on Lucozade Tableh (more than one Lucozade Tablet), which nobody needs to read anymore since it gives you a personal problem. Uhuh.

^ There's actually a plotline now in which a Tempest version of main protagonist Dorito (Meaning: Holy retribution you can consume = Lovable Catholic Crusade?) actually kidnaps Leight Francis for about a year and keeps him locked in a space station, similar to The Craig. At this point he's not only what we would refer to as a godlike being (although there are massive limitations, like that your personality remains fixed and you never grow neurologically ever again, pe-tahpan) but the only person left following his own religion, and thus calls upon the most important spiritual leader in his life to give him something... or anything, whatever... as evidence that life isn't just meaningless trash or randomised accidents, and that maybe... maybe... in the scheme of things his Jacko is actually some kind of real myth-entity or legend life-form. And perhaps it comes down to perspective and where you start in the galaxy.

It should be probably be noted for the future Leigh Francis (About 80 years old) that Daze (Dori-Tempest) has quite a lot of psychological issues to work out during this year, and may start to resemble something surreal and psychotic from Farscape. However, it should also be noted that Bow made the entire religious timeline of Adure in around 5 minutes effective time using spacetime-matter hopping. The part of a Tempest's brain which does this is only about the size of a squirrel (Stephen?), and mainly built to prevent and avoid paradoxes, in which case the entire parallelized universe ceases to exist, which is worse than a few religious wars here and there. Bow actually reviewed every so often to check that his methodology is mostly beneficial - ie. there is 1% more life on the planet after he travels through it, rather than 1% less. All very detached, but there's billions of planets they visit.

Famicom style artwork for Keihatsumochigi. General idea was to make a functional language game for glyphics, and then switch it to Adurian - this then forms a pool of material for a first movie chapter in which Dorito and Heather meet at a language-amnesia rehabilitation facility. Thing is, even though ancient Kanji looks and sounds really cool, it isn't really that useful or practical. I spent about the last six months thinking about this; wether to junk historical foundations or not.

kaka.png

kaka2b.png

• Upvote 1

^

kaibutsokakusu: nanakatchi tanmatsukaisen . kazuichi nakeihatsumochigi . jinpinomona jou . matakatchi kaneoko! . matanana seikakukanai . jinpinkaminiwa namei . matakatchi niwadennou . nanaba tsukitoride . shiashi kokorokenkyuu?!

^

One of the useful aspects however is extreme cypher compression. This text should be at least 5-10 times longer than it is. Don't even know if ancient kanjii translations are acurate but the game title supposedly means Monster Comparison: Enlightenment Cake Justice!.