Put Here

sentient

Here's a new music video me and Kerraig made (with help from a few others as you can see).

You can see Kerraig jumping around like a twat at the end and that's Sidechain swinging the chandelier as well. I thankfully managed to stay behind the camera on this one. Not so for the video we shot this week. You'll have to wait for that comedy gem though.

I've told you this already but that's ace. I really like the song too. I saw the photo's you took while you were filming the next one on facebook. It's going to be batshit mental, isn't it? :(

I've told you this already but that's ace. I really like the song too. I saw the photo's you took while you were filming the next one on facebook. It's going to be batshit mental, isn't it? :)

I fucking hope so. It looked amazing as we shot it. Just hope it cuts together well.

• 2 weeks later...
Worked for them though and look at where they are now. Actually where are Shynola? The Mucic Video world needs them back.

They're still going, I saw Chris (one of the four guys from Shynola) a few months back. With the arse having fallen out of music video budgets they've been doing a few bits a pieces to stay afloat, but mainly trying to get a feature film script green lighted.

They're still going, I saw Chris (one of the four guys from Shynola) a few months back. With the arse having fallen out of music video budgets they've been doing a few bits a pieces to stay afloat, but mainly trying to get a feature film script green lighted.

I guessed they'd try to move into film. A full on Shynola animated feature could be a wonderful thing

I did a little custom guy too:

2717188803_bb6c00c5fd.jpg

2717189049_0668c23725.jpg

That's very cool. And clever.

Here's what I've been working on the past few nights. Thing is, I'm now stumped as how to highlight it and clean up the shaded bits. It is a first real attempt at this though so any advice would be appreciated.

post-3754-1218148882.jpg

That's very cool. And clever.

Here's what I've been working on the past few nights. Thing is, I'm now stumped as how to highlight it and clean up the shaded bits. It is a first real attempt at this though so any advice would be appreciated.

post-3754-1218148882.jpg

Im by no means an expert so feel free to disregard. The pose and general clarity is nice but id avoid the really full on primary colours if I were you.

For shading and lighting a friend of mine imparted a really good piece of advice not long ago. Basically involves adding in a little blue to shadows and a little yellow to highlights (in the R,G,B values that would be upping the R and G - which is probably obvious to most but wasnt to me! )

You can definately tell what it is. ;P How you managed to get blue hair is a mystery though! My guess is via artistic license ;P

I don't have any pixelart tips, I've never done it, but toning down the colours would definately help. Think red not REEDDDD. Also why do you want to do it in leggings of the fang?!?!1 ;D

Yes, blue because everything else looked bobbins :( Like I say I was making it up as I went. And the fang stuff is what he's wearing and it's gay as fuck! It's awesome! Anyway, I took the base colours way down last night, so I'll restart it again with the shadows and what not over the weekend.