Pso Xbox

acidbearboy

What new toy is that? Great work this evening. Went from level 2 to level 13 in 3 hours :P Cheers for the help sith, nice to meet you Soralan. A brief meeting of Pootle too, maybe will can play together next time.

No probs

Felt good being the protector for once :)

Was looking for a new PSO wallpaper on google and came across this site, its wicked:

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~magigi/Main.htmlhttp://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~magigi/PSO_Racaseal.html

C-pso4.jpgCI-PSO5.JPG

I swear you're obsessed :lol:

I was on till after 4am this morning levelling myself up from 18 to 20 (least I can play on the Hard setting now) :P completing some quests and whatnot offline (takes bloody ages :(). Kinda blew me out leaving me with pinkeye so not touching it tonight - also have an early start tomorrow as Commander J and myself are heading off to a car boot fair!

Can anyone convert a Photon Drop for me? Picked one up last night :)

P.S. Sith have you the Burning Rangers track? It's awesome B)

I swear you're obsessed  ;)

Can anyone convert a Photon Drop for me?  Picked one up last night :(

P.S. Sith have you the Burning Rangers track?  It's awesome  B)

Yes I am obsessed. Yes I could convert a Photon Drop for you but you could just as easily do it yourself. And yes that Burning Rangers track is aces. As is NiGHTS! ^_^