Pso Xbox

acidbearboy

okay preach, any time in mind? How long does a 'game' normally take, and by that i mean a level or what ever. My only previous experience of PSO is PSO v2 on the DC, which i played online twice. First time i got hacked, second time i played on a mission till the other guy dropped out.

okay preach, any time in mind? How long does a 'game' normally take, and by that i mean a level or what ever. My only previous experience of PSO is PSO v2 on the DC, which i played online twice. First time i got hacked, second time i played on a mission till the other guy dropped out.

I'm doing the DOA thang till at least 10, most of the PSO players don't get going till around 10-10.30. After that, we just do whatever we fancy really, there's never any plan beforehand - usually we just play till we're all tired. ;)

Awww. Sackman all new to this stuff, bless. Normally a couple of hours minimum doing whatever we feel like.

huh? *confuzzeled*

I had a game with preacher, ive got a lot of reading up to do to understand things like armour and how it all works etc. Its a lot more complex than ive been led on to believe.

Sorry i left early too, bloody nackered, so much so my eyes hurt. So off to bed for me to hopefully get some sleep.

Caz does play PSO ^^

Im getting rather nifty on it, been getting a few pointers and I have a sexy new mag!

I was thinking, maybe we could regulate a night aside for PSO time? That would be ace if we could.

As long as it wasn't the ONLY night we played, then yes. I've gotten really attached to it and I'd hate to be alone on my adventures :unsure:

Incidentally (or not, given the thread title), tonight's session on PSO was the best I've ever had; good times had by all and levels increased beyond expectations. But most importantly, I think that's the most fun I've had on live for months, in spite of xb live's ridiculously competitive nature.

Really looking forward to more games now.

Incidentally (or not, given the thread title), tonight's session on PSO was the best I've ever had; good times had by all and levels increased beyond expectations. But most importantly, I think that's the most fun I've had on live for months, in spite of xb live's ridiculously competitive nature.

Really looking forward to more games now.

I promise ill come on tommorow

Cant belive im still LV8 :unsure:

Halo 2 pissed me off HARD tonight

Just what the fuck happened? Whenever I mention Halo to any of the SR bunch, they audibly grit their teeth and grunt "Fucking SICK of Halo right now".

Sorry man

No XBL at all for me tonight, family from America came around which my parents negeleted to tell me until 6PM

Pftt

Like I give a fuck about them :(

Just what the fuck happened? Whenever I mention Halo to any of the SR bunch, they audibly grit their teeth and grunt "Fucking SICK of Halo right now".

Get Rainbow Six, you dick. There's what a real FPS is all about.

You bunch of n00bs. Halo 2 is where its at.

Unfortunately, so is cheating  :(  :(

Since Rainbow Six 3 and even Black Arrow were out before Halo 2, I fail to see how we are the 'n00bs' (such a rubbish word)

as mentioned in another thread, no cheaters and very few americans. bliss.

Since Rainbow Six 3 and even Black Arrow were out before Halo 2, I fail to see how we are the 'n00bs' (such a rubbish word)

as mentioned in another thread, no cheaters and very few americans. bliss.

Err, this is a PSO thread, not Black Arrow, or Rainbow 6 (even though Meh mentions it, my post wasnt related to that).

Also, my post wasnt serious :(

How many regular players do we have from round these parts then? I'm very tempted to join in and get some PSO goodness in before PSU and actually get some use from my L!VE sub which has been a waste of dosh up till now.

Room for a Fonewm anyone?

At least 4 regulars on here, with another beginner currently working their way through. Then of course there's all the lovely folk over at our usual hangout, so you'll never be short of a game.

There's always room - get yourself a copy and join in. :huh: