Pso Xbox

acidbearboy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello :)

It's been a while since I've ventured into this folder let alone play the game and it's with sad regret that I've decided to discontinue playing the game.

Swept away by the madness that is 360 and the fact that there are a load of other games that take my fancy these days, PSO shall always remain a fond memory - made even sweeter by those I've played alongside with during online quests :ph34r:

Thanks Beth and the rest of the crew - I enjoyed playing PSO on the Xbox moreso than when I played it on the DC and even the NGC.

May we all meet again in another world, in another game :)

Poots.

Thanks for that Pootle you and many others have been missed. <_<:D:)

I havent been on pso in a while either let alone the xbox in general, hope to venture back soon as I have finished shin megami and now started it on hard but, I also got another game that I am so enjoying called Dark Cloud 2 which is so much fun. :P:o:D:(:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

whats this I hear about PSO Universe coming to the 360? If so, I can kiss my life goodbye.

Indeed. I wonder if all the olde crew will be reunited again and have the same love for the game as those long gone Dreamcast Days.

I'm looking forward to it immensely. I can't see PSU being anything other than exceptional.

• 2 months later...

Finally got around to getting the XB version of this on whim but the servers are all deserted!

Anyone want to join in for some lowbie action and make my week? ;)

Brother, you are too late. Me and Acidbearboy (the last two rllmukers) finally cancelled our subscriptions this week. We'll be back for PSU with probably everybody else interested in Phantasy Star so join us then.

So long Ragol.