Pso Xbox

acidbearboy

Nobody on the board is a regular to my knowledge. I don't play much but I seem to want to play more than MW_Jimmy and Preacher, the only other 2 people I know that currently play. I'll definately meet up if you find a copy around.

It's been an awkward couple of weeks hence it's been difficult to get people together for PSO. Needless to say, me, Jimmy and Caz Chan are planning on playing a lot more often once I get back home and Caz's net connection is sorted.

Not to worry boyo, we'll get back into the swing of it soon enough!

I'm not the one to do it, but somebody needs to organise regular meet ups. It just seems as though our online presence is far too unpredictable to co-ordinate a proper game with four people so if PSO players could suggest ideas, I'd be well happy.

where can i pick this game up on the cheap and how much is it per month? I want to experience it for a bit with a few of you guys.

First two months are free

£6.99 a month thereafter

The game isn't easy to find but when gamestation do have it in stock, you're looking at paying £9.99 or so.

beyond that, there's the wanted folder or ebay. Either way, it's a refreshing break from the otherwise ultra-competitive nature of xbox live. Co-operation is the key with this one and if you like the sound of that, you'll love it. :wacko:

Fridays or Saturdays are best for me, assuming I'm not out on the Saturday night.

GAME sell it for £7.97 second hand if I see one I will grab it for you Spunky Monkey.

Magic l0rd, did you find a use for the second copy I got for you or is it still spare?

When you start playing you create an account linked with your Xbox Live subscription. Therefore they know your credit card details and start deducting £6 monthly after the first 60 days. You can choose to cancel at any time.

Let me know if you get the game. I'll have a look when I'm in town on Tuesday.

Im probably going to be on again tommorow. Everything else is currently BORING.

Me and Preach had a 4hr Megathon last night going through every stage of Ep. II and then cried after failing massively on Olga Flow.

It was annoying though - my Varista +25 was taking out most enemies within 3 shots so I thought Olga Flow would be easy - our problem was that he didn't have enough targets to hit, cutting our chances of beating him in half, I reckon.

I did play loads on the GC a while back but most of my friends stopped playing (no Cottem, not you i know) and Xbox Live is just more convenient. Being able to invite people over from other games etc. Plus it's nice to meet new hunters :rolleyes: Is it really only £7 for 3 months on GC now? I thought it was £15 last time I played.

I only have the Jpn PSO v1.1 disc (which I had to swap... grrrr....) and I was only charged £7 per quarter. Haven't played it in a while mind which is a shame as my char got up to quite a high level.

Hence why I asked really - apologies for flooding your thread about GC stuff - I'll back away now...