Pso Xbox

acidbearboy

Picked this up for a tenner in Dixons today as I remembered a few people saying they started playing recently. It came with a 60 day free online trial, which worked out cheaper than renewing my PSO GC Hunters Licence. Plus I can meet some new people and start a new character.

So who plays? Gamertags please.

What day, what time, what ship/lobby?

What level are you at and what characters are you using?

What's yer name and where do you come from? I can't remember what that's from :D

Gamertag in my sig, lvl 31 (maybe 32, can't remember) RACAST. We usuually play...when we feel like it tbh, but quite often. We meet up in Garnet 01-10 because the first lobby is filled with arseholes. There's only me, Jimmy and Caz who play AFAIK so you'll make 4 :D

I believe you are on my friends list so pop us a message at some point and we'll probably come and rush over from DOA.

Probably.

Well I will anyway. Pffft.

Oh, Im a FONEWEARL around level 36 or so and Caz is a HUNEWEARL. Go as whatever you feel like really.

However, be warned Ill be bitching at them for feeding their mags fluids that *I* need, never healing themselves or others and treating me like a door mat. :D

I hate those guys.

I believe you are on my friends list so pop us a message at some point and we'll probably come and rush over from DOA.

Probably.

Well I will anyway. Pffft.

Oh, Im a FONEWEARL around level 36 or so and Caz is a HUNEWEARL. Go as whatever you feel like really.

However, be warned Ill be bitching at them for feeding their mags fluids that *I* need, never healing themselves or others and treating me like a door mat. :D

I hate those guys.

RADA phoned. They want their drama Queen back :D

I might just go straight to PSO tonight, it just depends how my connection is. Besides, I'll have to get some levelling up done before Saturday anyway.

Looks like I have some leveling up to do to catch you guys up then! I'll try and pop on over the weekend or something. I should be getting DOA:U tomorrow so I will see you all online somehow I'm sure. :D Might pop on when I get home tonight if it's not too late.

And Cottem it's 60's days free HL!! Fancied talking not typing too. Join us!

Had a quick trek through the forest last night with my newly created character. I went straight through sections 1 and 2 without stopping and then beat the dragon. Forgot to speak to the Principle afterwards so I think I may have to do that all again next time.

Mufeta | Viridia | HUcaseal | Lv5

£72 per year?

Might not bother then. Is there a minimum subscription?

I doubt any/many of us will be playing in a year - although you never know. A tenner for an online RPG was too good to pass up really considering that True Fantasy will never make it out now anyway.

I thought you were going to get an Xbox Monty? The convenience of Xbox Live swayed me from the Cube version. You can see who is online, invite people over from other online games and actually talk to each other! It's nice to start new characters too, I think anyway. Shame I can't help out by transfering a few items from my old characters though.

• 2 weeks later...

The missus plays practically all the time, thanks to the bloke above for getting this for us :)

She is level 41, maybe 42 if anybody fancies some proper support. Garnet 5-5 is her usual hang out but I suppose you could always stick her on your friends list too. Gamertag: 'After Eight'