Smallville Season One

Jools

OK, I've just been handed series 1 of Smallville. I can't be bothered to watch every single episode but I do fancy getting into this show. I'm hoping you guys can tell me which eps are rubbish, and 1, are real boring, and 2, have no bearing on the ongoing plot in anyway. That way I can just watch the good episodes, coming away with a smile every time.

This is going to take a real expert/fan, so if you guys aren't up to it, maybe you can suggest another board thats better.

Thanks!

-Jools

Heh, now there's two contradicting replies! Could someone who is a nice happy balance between these two opposites post something? I am very definitely gonna watch these Smallville eps, but equally, I really don't intend to watch them all. Some will be dufferes, I just know it. And time is money maaaaaaaaaaan!

-Jools

Each episode has a small bearing on the plot

Some examples - You will see how Lex and Clark became freinds and slowly you will Lex getting darker and drawn in to.............

Shit spoilers man

Just watch them its only 24 episodes

The first two episodes are essential for establishing relationships betwenn characters as is episode 4 (x-ray), the first eight or so are similar in terms of hero/villain development and plotline. Though Hourglass is intersting for one scene near the end.

Rogue changes things and other essentail episodes are nicodemus, leech, stray, obsura and tempest but as it's been mentioned, it really is best to watch them all as most have some tiny plot detail related to in future episodes/series.