IGNORED

Psp Care

Hello Goaty ♥

So then..

A thing of Beauty:

PSP.jpg

but... for how long can it's owners keep it looking clean ;)

I'm doing a sterling job looking after mine, but it picks up those fingerprints and greasy paws well easily!

hows it going for you, PSP owner?

the metal ring on the back looks like it might take some stick when you place it on a table etc..

See.. handhelds are supposed to be built to take a battering. But I dunno with this sex kitten!

Yep, that screen picks up fingerprints and dust very quickly. I bought a screen protector from Lik-Sang but didn't rate it much as it seemed to trap dust underneath. As long as you have a decent cleaning cloth, you should be okay. I use one of the 3M ones and it's awesome.

I caught my girlfriend cleaning the screen by rubbing her chubby little finger over it the other day.

;)

I almost put her through our balcony door. I snatched the PSP off her and started manically cleaning it with the cloth I have for it. Think I scared the shit out of her which, in retrospect, seems fair.

;)

Soon as you touch the thing you can see your greasy finger prints all over it. And if you clean it everytime your gonna use it, your gonna end up spending more time cleaning it than playing it. Recommended tips are don`t try just wiping it with a cloth cause all you will end up doing is wipe your greasy fingerprints around the psp. Best tip is just keep using it until it gets very noticable and spray at tiny bit of pledge on a dust cloth and go over the psp with it and it will come out looking good as new. Then soon as you touch it again your back to square one ;)

Guest Ripley26

I recommend everyone take their PSP to a local sign shop to get a cover for the screen. Tell them you want a square of clear vinyl applied over the screen and it shouldn't cost you much.

Even better, ask them to stick a film called Tedlar over the top. It's an anti-grafiti film that is super thin, and UV resistant. Someone who works at a sign shop should know how to get it on without bubbles or dust underneath.

I recommend everyone take their PSP to a local sign shop to get a cover for the screen. Tell them you want a square of clear vinyl applied over the screen and it shouldn't cost you much.

Even better, ask them to stick a film called Tedlar over the top. It's an anti-grafiti film that is super thin, and UV resistant. Someone who works at a sign shop should know how to get it on without bubbles or dust underneath.

lol. So you mean to tell me you haven't noticed the screen is already covered in some kind of persplex? There are no seams (sp?).

The screen has adequate protection, any more, it'll only increase the weight of the machine, which i something i'm not oo impressed with already.

lol. So you mean to tell me you haven't noticed the screen is already covered in some kind of persplex? There are no seams (sp?).

The screen has adequate protection, any more, it'll only increase the weight of the machine, which i something i'm not oo impressed with already.

I had that stuff applied to mine in Singapore. Its wafer thin, bubble free, you wouldn't even notice it was there and its superb at protecting the screen. :)