Sign in to follow this  
Dimahoo

The Indie Game Thread

On 28/02/2019 at 15:05, Qazimod said:

Gift Exchange Machine: https://lowpolis.itch.io/gift-exchange-machine (browser-based)

Draw a picture as a "gift". Sign your message and send it to a random recipient... then you'll receive a random drawn gift from someone else.

It could get quite addictive in a "broken picture telephone" style way. :D Maybe it needs a thread where people can post the gifts they send or receive?

Well it's a great idea, but as Dudley said, the human race is known for silliness. I suspect if you drew 100 images, let say cute cartoon animals, you would get a fair few obscene images back in return. :blink:

One game that survived the XBLIG shutdown was Explosionade and it's now on Steam, think Bubble Bobble meets Contra and you have a good idea of what it is about. Picked it up recently and it's a enjoyable game:

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to find a game I saw a trailer for recently. 

Shaolin fighting game. Sure it had monkey in the title.. 

Side scrolling 2d sword em up. 

Any ideas? 

Quick video from PIG EAT BALL another Indie game from Mommy's Best Games who did Shoot 1up, Explosionade and quite a few other titles. This is the latest title and is best summed up as a reworking of PAC-Man.

Also just saw that The Messenger arrives on PlayStation 4 next week, which is the platform I've been waiting for it to come out on.

• Upvote 1