IGNORED

New Games Tm

eves pudding

Spent yesterday hungover. Was working for most of today... :)

I had a nice sunday lunch - £5.75 for a big pile'o'food with a free diet coke. Star and Garter next time you're in Middlesbrough. Then played Halo 2 with Alex and co.

You get the work done then?

That doesn't work on pc's ... so until we work out how to do an elllipses "correctly" I'll just have to annoy you all with three fullstops.

I apologise for any future annoyances caused my standard of English (or lack thereof).

One of you PC fruits must know the correct keystroke…

One question mark. All you are lacking. So close. Although it could be worded better, but thats a whole new kettle of fish. We'll stick with punctuation for now.

But if I get everything 100% correct you'll have nothing to correct now will you. Please note, I am very disappointed in the fact you did not spot my mispelling of ellipsis.

:)

Not on a Mac.

Try highlighting this: …

and this: ...

Notice the first is one character, while the second is three?

True… … … … this is copying and pasting.

I bet alex will know how to do it properly.

Can I make that character on my PC keyboard Alex?

True… … … … this is copying and pasting.

I bet alex will know how to do it properly.

Can I make that character on my PC keyboard Alex?

You'll probably have to put in the ASCII code for it on your numeric keypad whilst holding [ALT-GR].

I don't know the ASCII code, though.

So ...

Importer number one buys hardware and games that he likes for a price he is willing to pay

Importer number two buys hardware and games that he likes for a price he is willing to pay

And one of these is a total dick... hmmm I am a little confused...

sorry if I didn't make the nazi comment clearer

But if I get everything 100% correct you'll have nothing to correct now will you. Please note, I am very disappointed in the fact you did not spot my mispelling of ellipsis.

As I said, concentrating on punctuation tonight though. Your other area's are still awful though. Make no mistake about that.

:D

You might want to put a question mark after that question, rather than a full stop.

A comma before "will you" might make it nicer to read, while we're at it.

B- :)

Few things here:

Evil Boris and DarkSteve are different people on very different IPs.

However, can we all play nice or I'll be handing out some 3-days bans etc.

You may disagree with an opinion but it doesn't mean you are right. Everyone has different opinions on subjects so please deal with it.

I had a nice sunday lunch - £5.75 for a big pile'o'food with a free diet coke. Star and Garter next time you're in Middlesbrough. Then played Halo 2 with Alex and co.

You get the work done then?

Yup, finished the work in the end. Leaving me to spend the rest of my day on here.