IGNORED

New Games Tm

eves pudding

In fact I'd like to know what point he is really trying to make...

is it ...

1) Everyone should buy "hardcore" games and ignore mainstream EA shite

2) People who bought PSP are chavs?

3) Everyone who shops in GAME are chavs?

4) Anyone who buys GRan Turismo is a Chav or benefits fraudster

5) Isn't it awful how most people buy lowest common denominator entertainment (which is fucking obvious anyway)

6) He hates PSP cos some people imported it and liek the games

1. You said it

EA shite.

2. People who WILL buy PSPs are most likely going to be sony brainwashed idiots who can't see the flimsy build quality and poor battery life behind the shiny graphics.

3. People who care about the games they play don't shop in game if they have a choice

4. I said that the people who don't know enough about the games are going to be fooled by the underhand tactic of passing off non realtime video as ingame graphics

5. point 2

6. I was saying my opinion that it was a waste of money to spend so much money on a soon to be faulty consoles and an old game made to look new, that is comprehensible due to being in another language.

You think "chavs" should be educated into buying "hardcore" games not mainstream rubbish like EA games...

However you think Japanese games are shite because you have to pay lots of money to get them and the only people who can afford them are benefit fraudsters and chavs

Why do you keep using the word hardcore?

just get rid of the shite games all together.

and i was making a dig at the people who run out and buy a game they will have no chance of understanding. lets say....

final fantasy 12

just so you can live out your little internet social life and talk about it.

Also the whole attitude of people that idolise the likes of edge for being a "harcore" magazine and for being in part of their little elitist community.

Look at the way you idiots lap up and debate the scores every month, who is to say that the reviewers opinion is any more valid than anyones elses? its just 1 person after all.

Really what is the point in that?, you might as well buy a a japanese book

3. People who care about the games they play don't shop in game if they have a choice

do Game sell inferior versions of games or something ? perhaps people should shop at the place all the chavs buy their import PSP's then go back into Game to flash em around and like generally show off and call people gay.

1. You said it

EA shite.

2. People who WILL buy PSPs are most likely going to be sony brainwashed idiots who can't see the flimsy build quality and poor battery life behind the shiny graphics.

4. I said that the people who don't know enough about the games are going to be fooled by the underhand tactic of passing off non realtime video as ingame graphics

5. point 2

6. I was saying my opinion that it was a waste of money to spend so much money on a soon to be faulty consoles and an old game made to look new, that is comprehensible due to being in another language.

OK, I want a movie and music player that can play games Mr Independent Games Worker. What should I get? I was planning on getting a PSP but now you've told me that EA are making games for it I'm starting to rethink - mostly due to your advice. Please, tell me what I should buy!

Oh, and in a choice between NFSU2 and MGS3, on a pod, for 5 minutes max, I'd go for NFSU2 every single time. Without a shadow of a doubt.

you've had your question answered more times than you deserve. what are you trying to convince people of ?

failed, you have.

I bloody havent had my question answered in the two times i asked it with actual interest in the topic.

Again i will ask my question

"Anyho I wont ramble on anymore and take away the subject of the topic, on the subject though did games TM rate the psp games with a score or just comments?"

and i was making a dig at the people who run out and buy a game they will have no chance of understanding. lets say....

final fantasy 12

But you picked on Taiko no Tetsujin...

Not FFXII.

Drumming. Bang, bang....bang.

final fantasy 12

.::: A rather strange thought considering your line of work.

final fantasy 12

I didn't understand Final Fantasy VII and that cunt was in English. :)

I bloody havent had my question answered in the two times i asked it with actual interest in the topic.

"Anyho I wont ramble on anymore and take away the subject of the topic, on the subject though did games TM rate the psp games with a score or just comments?"

This ones better than the other. Not much, but a bit. This one keeps trying to go back on topic.

If they are the same person, then Juria has serious competition in freaky-headness.

are you messing ? we've been toiling away, sweating blood all this time just to answer that :)

Finally we see the bottom of it all

1. You said it

EA shite.

Fair enough that is your opinion and you can have that

but it is a little pointless and restrictive to try and force that ideal on other people

The bad news is that people buy the lowest common denominator/mainstream entertainment in any free media market...

It has always been like this and it will probably always be like this

So now you are saying anyone who likes the PSP is a sony brainwashed idiot... trying to force your values on others...

How is this any different to someone saying.. oh I dunno

" Don't buy EA games cos they SUCK and you have to replace them every year"

Total and utter cockrot... I shop wherever a game is cheapest.. if Game happen to have a sale they get my business

People get fooled by trailers for films which turn out to be shite... People get fooled by shiny new cars that turn out to have shit performance/.build quality

You may as well start raving about every single thing you buy as everything is marketed with truth-stretching

Yes that is your opinion ... however it is not fair to call people sony brainwahsed idiots for ddoing so..

I mean I could call you a blinkered minimum-wage earning peasant who can;t afford the latest toys....

but I wont :)

Finally we see the bottom of it all

You should press the full stop key, not return at the end of sentences

Because otherwise

They go on and are really

really

really

difficult to read

and go on for

miles.

Could somebody please make me a mod so I can nip asinine nonsense like this in the bud?

Edit- also, EvilBoris has the dubious honour of managing to summon complete and utter contempt for his every word within a single post of me becoming aware of his existence. That's an absolute flat-out record.

final fantasy 12

Also the whole attitude of people that idolise the likes of edge for being a "harcore" magazine and for being in part of their little elitist community.

Look at the way you idiots lap up and debate the scores every month, who is to say that the reviewers opinion is any more valid than anyones elses? its just 1 person after all.

Ok... well Evilboris... it seems what you are lookingm for is Utopia...

Where no bad films, no bad books and no bad anything exists

Unfortunately this is impossible...

Who would say what is shit?

As for Japanese games... Yes I have bought them... but I only bought the ones I can understand as there is eitehr no or very little Japanese

I wouldn't buy FF12 cos I wouldn;t understand it :)

Could somebody please make me a mod so I can nip asinine nonsense like this in the bud?

Spoilsport. Play along, it's really quite fun. Like Tankernaut was when we got going. SECOND. Raaargh!

It's one of those threads you can say anything in now too. Which are ace until they get locked.

You should press the full stop key, not return at the end of sentences

Because otherwise

They go on and are really

really

really

difficult to read

and go on for

miles.

I know...

But I used to write using alot of ellipses...

But I got told off for that too :)

Yes that is your opinion ... however it is not fair to call people sony brainwahsed idiots for ddoing so..

I mean I could call you a blinkered minimum-wage earning peasant who can;t afford the latest toys....

but I wont :)

I import games, I'm just not a total dick like you.

and if you actually read what i was saying instead of taking offence to it, then you would of noticed that I said it will mostly be people buying one cos they've been brainwashed by sony.

otherwise why the hell would I of said I wanted one when some decent games come out for it?

Its a shame your IQ doesn't reach the same amount of digits as you post count