IGNORED

New Games Tm

eves pudding

Why because you can't think of anything constructive to say?

it is difficult to know what to say...

I have asked him several questions which he either avoids or takes some bizarre inference from...

Apparently me saying that people can like what ever they want and play whatever they want

is the same as me telling him he cant hate the PSP!!!

Actually I just watched the Matrix reloaded and I feel this guy makes about as much sense as the Architect...

I might do, but i might just wait until there is actually a game worth playing, then buy one, for 100 quid

Give it up, we know you are darksteve.

You arrive just when Stevie has lost his debate royally and the thread is about to die.

You reference working in GAME just as he has...

You're the only person who agrees with him.

You are him. Or at the very least you are sleeping in the same bed as him.

Give it up, we know you are darksteve.

You arrive just when Stevie has lost his debate royally and the thread is about to die.

You reference working in GAME just as he has...

You're the only person who agrees with him.

You are him. Or at the very least you are sleeping in the same bed as him.

Yes ok i admit it, at the moment i am currently typing faster than the road runner can run, posting 2 posts a second within each other i actually own 20 PCs and have 20 accounts on this forum, all just to upset people with, check my IP if you dont believe me.

Shock horror someone else has a different opinion to the rest of you, lets all burn evilboris at the stake with me.

I thought you people didnt care, if you care so much you wouldnt be even posting a reply. I kept quiet so long because i was waiting for a reply to the question i asked, but now know i will never get a straight answer.

I don't work in game, I actually work in an independent games store. I know I'm not the same person, I've just continued his battle

I have a vision of this kid being like one of those spotty students working in tiny music shops really trying to foist his opinions and choices on the customers.

I have a vision of this kid being like one of those spotty students working in tiny music shops really trying to foist his opinions and choices on the customers.

and I have a vision of you having long black unclensed hair, and being the loner of the office because nobody know what taiko no tatsujin is.

and no, just the other week, I restrained from saying anything other than (I've not played it, so I'm not the best person to ask) when a customer asked me if goldeneye rogue agent was any good

Yes ok i admit it, at the moment i am currently typing faster than the road runner can run, posting 2 posts a second within each other i actually own 20 PCs and have 20 accounts on this forum, all just to upset people with, check my IP if you dont believe me.

Shock horror someone else has a different opinion to the rest of you, lets all burn evilboris at the stake with me.

I thought you people didnt care, if you care so much you wouldnt be even posting a reply. I kept quiet so long because i was waiting for a reply to the question i asked, but now know i will never get a straight answer.

Go on I'll bite ... what question

If you mean teh one about having constructive things to say...

I answered it...

This guy shows the logic of squashed ant...

I deny people the right to hate something because I let them decide what to like for themselves?

I mean seriously... huh? :)

In fact I'd like to know what point he is really trying to make...

is it ...

1) Everyone should buy "hardcore" games and ignore mainstream EA shite

2) People who bought PSP are chavs?

3) Everyone who shops in GAME are chavs?

4) Anyone who buys GRan Turismo is a Chav or benefits fraudster

5) Isn't it awful how most people buy lowest common denominator entertainment (which is fucking obvious anyway)

6) He hates PSP cos some people imported it and liek the games

Seriously which of the above is he trying to prove... because he has claimed all of them in this thread alreayd... and that isnt the whole list either!

and I have a vision of you having long black unclensed hair, and being the loner of the office because nobody know what taiko no tatsujin is.

So let's get this straight

You think "chavs" should be educated into buying "hardcore" games not mainstream rubbish like EA games...

However you think Japanese games are shite because you have to pay lots of money to get them and the only people who can afford them are benefit fraudsters and chavs

I wish I had some of the drugs you are on :)