IGNORED

New Games Tm

eves pudding

I feel like the the only sane person in britain at times.

a you telling me that the ps2 is a technilogical wonder , far superior to that of the gamecube and xbox?

Yes.... yes that is exactly what I said... you saw straight through my cunning ruse

:D

Putting words in my mouth, a bitlike the way everyone was ranting on about trying to put words in that darksteve guys mouth about the DS when he never mentioned the console once?

or a different kind?

You can't deny the fact that FIFA outsells pro evo 10-1 because of the prats who are so brand loyal, the walk blindly into the shop every october and buy it.

Its like the legions of champ manager fans who don't know the whole fiasco with eidos and sports interactive, who don't have any idea about football manager , and are going to blantently buy the eidos hash up of the game instead of playing the game they all know and love.

maybe I can't rise above it, I love games and I play games, for the gameplay.

But you can't deny the fact that we are soon to be stuck with less gaming formats because of joe public's complete inability to see past the sony branding.

Its the same with bloody, EA, but don't get me started on that.

oops, too late we have, I took my ps2 into work one day and replaced the demo pod with mine, put on the US OPS2 mag demo on it.

60+ people tried it that day

60+ people played need for speed underground 2

not one person played metal gear solid 3

this is all about you. not Sony, not EA and certainly not all the people you seem to despise just because they don't like the same games as you.

you have a huge inferiority complex.

if you had but one game to pick, out of those 2 games

that you thought everyone with a ps2 should play, which one would you pick?

What two games?

Fifa and Pro-evo?

Easy... I wouldn't tell them what to play...

I'd prefer if people reached their own conclusions about what they enjoy playing... either by reading reiews or preferably demoing them...

If someone asked my opinion which is best I would tell them... and clarify why I preferred it. However I would not try and force anyone to play anything...

anything else is just as bad a being the fanboys you hate so much...

what is difference between "chav" saying

"FIFA ROCKS... you gotta play FIFA on PS2 anything else SUCKS"

and you saying

"Play Pro-evo as FIFA is for chavs and PS2 fanboys"

I'll tell you how much difference... fuck and all

what I am saying is that people know no better.

Look at the demo's of gran turismo 4 that are knocking about, pre rendered stuff that looks 3x better than the game actually does, but looks like a game. The games developers use people's lack of knowledge to brainwash them.

The same with the video of farcry insticts, its virging on being illegal in my opinion.

I would be mighty pissed of if I saw an advert for a flying car, then when I get home it turns out it can't actually fly.

what I am saying is that people know no better.

Look at the demo's of gran turismo 4 that are knocking about, pre rendered stuff that looks 3x better than the game actually does, but looks like a game. The games developers use people's lack of knowledge to brainwash them.

The same with the video of farcry insticts, its virging on being illegal in my opinion.

I would be mighty pissed of if I saw an advert for a flying car, then when I get home it turns out it can't actually fly.

I really must draw everyone's attention back to that incest comment.

Why because you can't think of anything constructive to say?

EXACTLY!

There really is nothing constructive to say anymore.

Anyway, you've so far been silent while this goon sets the world straight. Are you by any chance posting on two PCs this evening young man?

are you saying that you don't allow me to hate the PSP?

despite having played one and read the reviews.

Up until now I have taken you seriously...

but now this proves you are either terminally moronic or a troll

How could you possibly glean that information from

I'd prefer if people reached their own conclusions about what they enjoy playing... either by reading reiews or preferably demoing them...

I am specifically saying I don't tell people what to like...

therefore you can hate the PSP as much as you like... make a little shrine to your hate if you want...

I don't give a monkeys if you decided to live in a house painted with anti PSP slogans whilst sacrificing PSP's to your own personal god of hardcore...

Seriously... feel free mate...