IGNORED

New Games Tm

eves pudding

You might want to put a question mark after that question, rather than a full stop.

A comma before "will you" might make it nicer to read, while we're at it.

B- :)

the ultimate shame is that my wife is an English teacher... Have I learnt nothing from her?

Mind you she can't program a computer yet so she's just as useless as me :D

Is it 'which cover of edge you think is the best?'

or perhaps

'what do I need to do to get a girlfriend?'

You're a newbie (or at least, I hope you are; if you're a re-registration of a prevous smacktard I wouldn't know where to start), so I'll explain this to you. We're not all Edge fanboys. Many of us don't even like Edge. We're not all nerds. Many of us are in fact married with children.

In other words:

We are THE MEGA MONARCHS OF RIGHT, ON THE THRONES OF TRUTH IN THE CASTLE OF TRUFAX and you are KING WRONG OF WRONGO, SCHEMING IN THE MOUNTAINS OF MISBELIEF

how do you do proper hypens, i just use the - minus key ?

That minus is a hyphen and should only be used directly between two words like so: hyphenated-wording rules.

On a Mac you use alt+hyphen. It makes it longer. The dash should be surrounded by a space like so: This thread – and others like it – are very funny.

OK, back on topic you say...

Anyho I wont ramble on anymore and take away the subject of the topic, on the subject though did games TM rate the psp games with a score or just comments?

Ridge Racers - 8

Lumines - 8

Minna no Golf - 8

Vampire Chronicle - 7

I'd also like to publicly apologise to DarkSteve for lumping him in with that picture 'joke'. Sorry fella - it wasn't really meant for you.