New Games Tm

eves pudding

Just saw this in Smiths and glanced through it, I can't seem to find a thread about it

It has a review of the PSP (cover) and also reviews of Donkey Kong : Jungle Beat, Gran Turismo 4, new Oddworld game, KOTOR 2, and Dragons Quest

Scores I can remember:-

Donkey Kong : Jungle Beat 7

Gran Turismo 4 8

new Oddworld game 9

KOTOR 2 9

Dragons Quest 9

I think that game where King swings got a 6

Just saw this in Smiths and glanced through it, I can't seem to find a thread about it

It has a review of the PSP (cover) and also reviews of Donkey Kong : Jungle Beat, Gran Turismo 4, new Oddworld game, KOTOR 2, and Dragons Quest

They must have been putting out today in the PM (bloody Smiths and their stock control), when I went in this morn, it was still the MSG3 cover. Anyone here a subscriber? Although I dont care for the mag at all, Im still interested ion the topics.

I'm becoming increasingly interested in this new Oddworld game. Not played any of the series before, but I know this is a different direction. Going to watch the gamespot video review when they release it.

Quite miffed about the jungle beat score after mini-impressions/reviews on here.

Scores I can remember:-

Donkey Kong : Jungle Beat 7

Gran Turismo 4 8

new Oddworld game 9

KOTOR 2 9

Dragons Quest 9

I think that game where King swings got a 6

Intrigued to see a score of Dragon's Quest. It's not out in the US yet is it?

Otherwise, how the hell do you score such a text heavy RPG?

Unless I'm missing something.

So now Edge and GTM have given Oddworld a 9. Coo.

Reet looking forward to this now.

It must vary wildly to the yawn-em-ups of the previous games ;)

Pleased to see KOTOR2 scoring well, God only knows where I'll find the time to play it though :rolleyes:

Still, if that's the extent of your earthly worries, you know what a lucky sod you are ;)

Well, GTM gets it wrong (IMO) again. KOTOR2 does not deserve a 9. It's piss-boring and glitchy compared to the first, and the planets are mostly regurgitated leftovers from the first game.

Also, the characters are fucking TERRIBLE.

Alright, buggerlugs:

Gran Tourismo 4 - 8/10

Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories - 7/10

Dragon Quest VIII - 9/10

Saweru! Made In Wario - 7/10

Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf - 7/10

Neo Contra - 4/10

Shadow Of Rome - 7/10

Ridge Racer DS - 6/10

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - 9/10

Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat - 7/10

Phantom Brave - 8/10

Donkey Kong: King Of Swing - 6/10

Mario Party 6 - 6/10

Robotech: Invasion - 4/10

Scrapland - 7/10

SW: KOTOR 2 - 9/10

Yeah the psp is truly for the hardcore market with such stunners as....

Goldeneye Rogue Agent

NFL Street

NBA Street

Need For Speed Underground

Tiger Woods

FIFA Soccer

Tony Hawk Underground

Syphon Filter

Not to forget the kids fave Grand Theft Auto, man how long will it be before we see good ole Crash Bandicoot n Spyro on there.

The only thing hardcore about the console is that people paid £300+ for a 10 year old game tarted up and some wee trippy tetris game.

Lets face it now the PSP is about harcore as Lesiure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude.

Yeah the psp is truly for the hardcore market with such stunners as....

Goldeneye Rogue Agent

NFL Street

NBA Street

Need For Speed Underground

Tiger Woods

FIFA Soccer

Tony Hawk Underground

Syphon Filter

Not to forget the kids fave Grand Theft Auto, man how long will it be before we see good ole Crash Bandicoot n Spyro on there.

The only thing hardcore about the console is that people paid £300+ for a 10 year old game tarted up and some wee trippy tetris game.

Lets face it now the PSP is about harcore as Lesiure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude.

Please shut up. This crap is tiring.

woit no PSP reviews...

Er... yes. They're in a section after the KOTOR2 review that Derek has forgotten to list. Ridge Racers, Minna no Golf Portable, Vampire Chronicle and Lumines - all there. No Metal Gear Acid though... we've got it, but want to wait for the English release before really giving it a going over. I like it - I just can't understand it. :(