IGNORED

The Rllmuk Metal Thread

shirubagan

Hey guys! Ever wanted irrefutable evidence that Spainkiller is a humourless, conceited, thick headed pillock? See above.

Jesus Christ, what's your problem? You're thread poison.

EDIT

One of the reasons this thread is great is because it doesn't descend into Blabbermouth childish nonsense, but here comes sexpanda with his 'I don't agree with your opinion/taste so therefore you're an idiot' cheers dude, cheers.

Oh man, I can't believe I've left it this long, but finally watched Tenacious D and the Pick Of Destiny.

The music is fucking AWESOME. I'd steered clear of the accompanying album all this time, cos I didn't want to spoil the movie, which I never got chance to watch.

Need to buy soundtrack NOW.

Below vid contains spoilers. And excellent Dave Grohl performance as Satan :)

The new Baroness has grown on me a lot. It's very proggy with a central theme, but I really like it after initially writing it off as tripe.

That's two albums this year (that and the Shrinebuilder).

Oh, is the Shrinebuilder album good, then? I'd completely forgotten about it, after getting quite excited when it was first announced.

MOAR

I'm knocking up a daft old Thrash mix for a friend at the moment. I'll upload it here once it's done, man.

Think you'll be surprised, the 1st 2 songs are a great kick into the album as I said not exactly back at RIP but closer than they have ever been and a much MUCH better album live!

4 tracks in and am undecided.

it isn't total shite but it's not rocking my world yet.