rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Calashnikov

Tiger Uppercut!

I stuck it on Mame 32++ and it runs percectly. Trouble is MAME won't recognise the fucking TE stick no matter what I do while CPS3 emu did.

Xpadder doesn't let me assign the last two kick buttons on the stick.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Gah! Are those the LT/RT buttons? Bloody things are so annoying, won't scroll the friendslist either!! :(

Yeah they are :(

All this man wants to do is play some 3rd Strike on his very expensive stick

Yeah they are :(

All this man wants to do is play some 3rd Strike on his very expensive stick

Just play SF4 for now. I suspect there will be plenty of chance to play SF3 with the 360 stick in future...

Everyone who's playing third strike on the pc should play on GGPO.

The TE stick should work like it does with cps3.

Yep works fine with the TE stick with CPS3, but I can't get the game working reasonably. Like I said its about 20FPS, and I know my PC is capable as it can run it via Mame flawlessly

I stuck it on Mame 32++ and it runs percectly. Trouble is MAME won't recognise the fucking TE stick no matter what I do while CPS3 emu did.

Xpadder doesn't let me assign the last two kick buttons on the stick.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

I do know in Vista some programs didnt like the wired 360 pad triggers and either sees them as 1 button sometimes or none at all, you may want to look at XBCD drivers, they do work but may be a bit temperamental

http://redcl0ud.1.forumer.com/ this is the home of the driver and all discussions. I had a few issues with my setup and use X padder but you may have more luck :(

I'm using a mac and would love GGPO to work ;)

I'm using a Mac (PowerPC) and would love any way to get SF3 to work, even offline :(

Just makes you realise the designs of the original 12 world warriors are a lot better than those of SF3 (although there were some good 'uns in SF3).

I want: a) Hi Res SF4

B) SF4 in 3d cel shaded on next gen tech.

Hehe, I guess you must be quite happy now ;) Any other stuff you'd like so we can get some predictions for 2012?

How about a post-your-favourite-match/video session?

We all know about the Justin Wong vs Daigo match but I've got probably the most exciting match going:

- Out of all the famous Urien players, Messatsu Yarou is my favourite down to his really crazy style, it costs him matches but he's a wonder to watch. Sugiyama could happily claim to be one of the top Necro players; PinoAB7 being the other, but his mastery of this character is amazing.

- The fastest Grand Final going!

- Out of all the famous Urien players, Messatsu Yarou is my favourite down his really crazy style, it costs him matches but he's a wonder to watch. Sugiyama could happily claim to the one of the top Necro players; PinoAB7 being the other, but his mastery of this character is amazing.

Holy fucking shit.

I slightly prefer the Daigo/Justin match because of the iconic characters and the cheering (the crowd made that vid) but damn. DAMN.

How about a post-your-favourite-match/video session?

We all know about the Justin Wong vs Daigo match but I've got probably the most exciting match going:

- Out of all the famous Urien players, Messatsu Yarou is my favourite down to his really crazy style, it costs him matches but he's a wonder to watch. Sugiyama could happily claim to be one of the top Necro players; PinoAB7 being the other, but his mastery of this character is amazing.

Fantastic. In the last twenty seconds I was laughing in disbelief at how insanely good it was.

As for personal favourites...being an Ibuki fan I loved

video of a Chun player getting thoroughly beaten by Red; it shows how incredibly nimble and aggressive she can be in the right hands. Also, I can't remember specifics, but there are one or two old Kuroda videos I like where he's up against the likes of Wong and Ortiz and just methodically breaks down their defences, sneaking in attacks at all the right moments - it's very good to watch.

Mi-Ka-Do 1 Man 2on2 Tournament [1st January 2009]

Round 0

Round 1

Match 1 -

Match 2 -

Match 3 -

Match 4 -

Match 5 -

Match 6 -

Match 7 -

Match 8 -

Players: Takahi(MA), Heboyan(UR), Ben(HU), Futomono(CH), Noobow(HU), Ueda(NE), イブ(IB), SUSHI(MA)

Fantastic. In the last twenty seconds I was laughing in disbelief at how insanely good it was.

As for personal favourites...being an Ibuki fan I loved

video of a Chun player getting thoroughly beaten by Red; it shows how incredibly nimble and aggressive she can be in the right hands. Also, I can't remember specifics, but there are one or two old Kuroda videos I like where he's up against the likes of Wong and Ortiz and just methodically breaks down their defences, sneaking in attacks at all the right moments - it's very good to watch.

Ahhh, I forgot about that Red match, classic! I do love watching a good Ibuki when she starts to motor. I'm going to have to go on a Ibuki match vid search now for my personal favs too!

As for that Kuroda match:

This is an American team featuring 2 of their best players using 2 characters from the top 3 in the tier list* against a Japanese team using characters at the almost polar opposite of the tier spectrum.

* Nothing wrong with that mind.

Anyone curious about which are the top 10 arcades in Japan currently?

Video Games

1. Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

2. Blazblue

3. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam

4. Melty Blood: Actress Again

5. Street Fighter IV

6. Virtua Fighter 5R

7. Sugoi! Arcana Heart 2: Tenkousei Akane to Nazuna

8. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

9. Guilty Gear XX ACore

10. Deathsmiles MLB

Video Games

1. Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion - 365.4 (-)

2. Blazblue - 274.2 (-)

3. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs Gundam - 260.3 (-)

4. Sugoi! Arcana Heart 2: Tenkousei Akane to Nazuna - 217.2 (UP)

5. Melty Blood: Actress Again - 184.7 (DOWN)

6. Virtua Fighter 5R - 115.6 (-)

7. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core - 111.5 (UP)

8. Street Fighter IV - 83.4 (DOWN)

9. Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - 76.1 (UP)

10. Death Smiles Mega Black Label - 52.4 (-)

*Arcadia seems to be 2 months ahead in issue hence the Feb release giving April figures. I dunno.

If anyone's curious I got that Games Mook VHS transferred onto DVD and the guy also knocked me out an mpeg on a 2nd DVD as well (2.5Gig!). Wel I've managed to edit the mpeg into 5 parts and it's up on the old youtube:

Anyone curious about which are the top 10 arcades in Japan currently?

*Arcadia seems to be 2 months ahead in issue hence the Feb release giving April figures. I dunno.

I'm blown away that Gundam Vs Gundam is still so popular. I mean I really liked it when I was over there, thought it was a brilliant game - but I didn't realise people would still be playing it now.

It IS great though. As Master Gundam, doing his run, followed by a leap forward into a Darkness Finger in the first few seconds of the round, crossing the entire arena in about four seconds to smash someone right in the face - that NEVER got old.

The only thing the game was missing for me was a top-tier unit that used Bits/Funnels/Dragoons as its main form of attack. Nu Gundam had them, but the only real bit/funnel unit in the game was Qubeley Mk II, which, given, was really fun to use, but I wanted something to replace Providence from the previous game.

Game Inn Sakua's zoome channel has a far few 4 man vs matches uploaded of the Gundam game, I think it is at any rate.

People should check these out, they really are superb games. I think we need more arena-based fighters.

Sega have one on the way don't they called Border Break.
Looks lovely really :)

Yeah, I remember seeing that posted here a while back, but haven't heard much else since.

Still, the only games in this genre that have really risen to prominence are Virtual On and Gundam Vs. Whilst Border Break isn't a Virtual On sequel, there doesn't seem to be a V-O sequel in the pipeline so it's sort of the successor, being by Sega - and Gundam Vs Gundam is just the latest in a long line of games. So we still need more :wub:

Update time:

A-cho's 35th Kansai (3on3) Ranking Battle [14th March 2009] *Click for Team Chart and Results*

- Best Bout - Players: CASA(EL), Afuro(UR), ?Penta?(MA), Rori(DU), Osoba(KE), ネルオ(Q)

- Players: Team [ちんた総受け祭] Shohei(DU), Uramakigumo(IB), CASA(EL) vs Team [あーるえふのエサ] Iyun(YU), ?Penta?(MA), Raamen(UR)

- Players: Team [このゲームやってなくても勝てる!] Nekonohi(RY), Tonbo(YA), Yamakonbu(YU) vs Team [彼女にふられました] Chinta(KE), K(CH), Rori(DU)

Note: In the team list on acho's site linked in the title, Yamazaki played as Makoto!

Super Battle Opera 7 [D-6] Pythagorus MQ Arcade Qualifier [10th May 2009]

- Players: Jamuajisama(NE), Aroyan(YA), Shie(KE) vs Sukurappu(KE), Nekonohi(RY), Wantaaren(YA)

- Players: Tsumoon(RE), Izumi(CH) vs red(IB), S(YU), ABE(UR)

I give you VANAO, Lord of Denjin, Destroyer of ALL that has frames!

Game Newton CoOp Cup Ranking Battle 21st Stage [20th June 2009]

Players: Tokura(YA), Vanao(RY), Nuki(CH), Aiku(DU), Kazuya(AL), Mimora(MA), Ma Jr(CH), Boss(YU)