rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Bojangle

Zoo Keeper Ds

New score:

The quest mode is a pain as most of the time it's just down to luck. I ended up beating the top score by a clear 8,500 points in the end- so as long as you get a few 2x multipliers on the levels you're pretty much sorted <_<

I've just got this game. Am I to understand that going on a higher difficulty mode gives higher scores, relatively speaking? Meaning shorter games?

AMAZING.

I already played far too much already last night. Tonight's going to be worse, so much worse.

I've just got this game. Am I to understand that going on a higher difficulty mode gives higher scores, relatively speaking? Meaning shorter games?

AMAZING.

I already played far too much already last night. Tonight's going to be worse, so much worse.

Yeah.

On this time attack mode, the higher the difficulty, the higher your score. And it doesn't seem any tougher for some reason.

To get the 4th difficulty that Paulando has you have to be top of the rankings on everything though, otherwise it looks like the top score you'll be able to get is around 1 million.

Right, well without the new super high scoring (CHEATING!) mode, I've got this -

Normal mode -

Tokoton mode -

Quest -

Time Attack -

I've got the US version and I still can't do quest mode.

I got 1,300,000+ at the weekend on a mate's cart - dammit, I was out of batteries as such I don't have the proper figure (and thus it probably doesn't count).

I haven't unlocked the super difficulty setting yet - though I'm going to give Quest a go tonight.

No scores. But as good as place as any to ask

Why is there no sleep mode on Zoo Keeper. It's most annoying - especially as the games can last for ages.

Anyway I will get back practising.

NOW we're talking.

I bagsy second place. I was going to put this back down and go back to Mr Driller, but now that I see that I'm 2nd I have to keep fighting till I hit the top.

Git ;)

Nice one, I'll have to play it again tonight :lol:

Fucking big chip in the front of my DS though- I dropped my iPod Mini onto it ;) Touch pieces of shit those iPods.

NOW we're talking.

We most certainly are.

EDIT: Better make that 3,667,940

How the hell you getting those scores, my highest is 98**** and even then I think that was a fluke

Whats your secrets

How the hell you getting those scores, my highest is 98**** and even then I think that was a fluke

Whats your secrets

This:

Basically, unlock the extra difficulty setting :P

Get a top score on every game mode- Normal mode, Quest, Tokoton 100 etc (and by top score, I mean number 1 on the rankings table) :P On the extra difficulty setting, you get a lot more points when you chain. In that last one I managed to get some huge chains which bumped the score up quite considerably.

Doubt I'll ever get the top score on Quest mode

Pah!

I thought it was impossible too when I first started it but I clocked it in about 3 hours. You just need lots of patience and perseverance, it's the level where you need to get 4 in a row that kept feckin me up.

The first time trial I did with the new difficulty I got about 2,500,000.

Easily the best game on the DS :P

my new best score is 1,119,250

moves me up the leader board a few places B)

still yet to unlock the 4th difficulty setting...

Finally beat quest mode to unlock v hard.

Time attack : 3,81x,xxx

I'll get the exact score tomorrow.

That quest mode is a total bitch though.

My current best score is 3,469,160. I always seem to get stuck at the end needing one giraffe :rolleyes:

For anyone still playing:

I'm waiting on the US Yoshi's Touch & Go incidentally. When that and Band Brothers arrive I'll lay off Zoo Keeper.

Maybe.

My wife has just managed to open up the new difficulty level and has managed to get a score of 3,453,820. I reckon this puts her in 2nd place. I can't play Zookeeper anymore her name fills all of the rankings table on the game, it's sickening.