Pso Blueburst ( English Option? )

Totoro

Well...I can see why it's getting a JP only release now.

After getting PSO online again today, I had a lovely little game in the forest with a couple of other players who seemed nice. Only for it to be ruined by some wanky american twat who after using the telepipe I set, proceded to FSOD everyone.

Well...I can see why it's getting a JP only release now.

After getting PSO online again today, I had a lovely little game in the forest with a couple of other players who seemed nice. Only for it to be ruined by some wanky american twat who after using the telepipe I set, proceded to FSOD everyone.

hehe, you never used to venture far from the japanese ships i seem to remember. Shame there are a growing number of locked games. If you ever fancy a friendly game let me know (lord monty i am)

Just thought I'd add that PSO World had a set up guide for English players and apparently the Leo 3 block is used by English speakers. I've just checked out PSO World for some info on this years EP1&2 Christmas Quest but there was nothing. Some very nice looking screenshots of Episode 4 though. I wish they would release it outside Japan.

Just thought I'd add that PSO World had a set up guide for English players and apparently the Leo 3 block is used by English speakers. I've just checked out PSO World for some info on this years EP1&2 Christmas Quest but there was nothing. Some very nice looking screenshots of Episode 4 though. I wish they would release it outside Japan.

I did try the BB beta out, but it was just to much japanese text to take in. My brain almost melted just looking at the joystick set-up page.

Bit of a mistake in the post title, I did actually mean 'will EP4 have a english option'.

Damn shame It hasn't, it actually looks pretty decent.

Shall we have a little meet up at some point on arc9 then? Let me know when is good for you two.

I had a go of the endless nightmare type quest, that was set in the jungle full of electric spitting chimps. It took over 2hrs for 2 of us to finish it ;)

Damn shame they didnt release monster hunter or something similar for GC, it really needs some new online games. Why on earth nintendo didnt make mario golf online is beyond me!

thursday night is good for me. I usually meet a couple of chaps there at 9, but if you want earlier let me know.

After that i'm off to the gameless world of chrimbus with parents till next week some time...

oh man, if you thought the first phantasmal world quest was tough the 4th is set in the tower - proper nightmare that is

Thursday should be fine.

I played with mufita a few times a looong time ago.

Had various characters: poohbear, nausicaa, mr vampire, purdy etc.

yay! will you be letting your flat-mate join the fun? or are you keeping it a secret so you dont have to wrestle for the gamecube?

Well, it doesn't look like I will be there. Some of my friends suggested we go 'out' seeing as it's nearly Christmas. I'm not sure exactly where 'out' is but I imagine while I'm there I won't be able to join you on Ragol. ;)

Anybody going to be on at other times over Christmas? How long are you gameless with the parents Monty?

tonight is cool for me, you can keep it in your filofax and perhaps even underline it or draw a circle around it, but not a heart.

awww, you can draw a heart around it if you like, i wont really mind. I will be there about 9 o clock.

hehe, some of us have to work you know (not that i'm doing an awful lot).

10 oclock will be ok, i should still be about.

awww, you have to work right up until the 24th do you. I thought it was holidays and goodwill to all etc.

I'll try to make it earlier, but if not we could meet up on some other day. Got 1 months worth of licence.

I just got home and went online and the block was empty :)

Merry Christmas to you all, asuming I don't see you online tomorrow night.

hehe, sorry old bean. After totoro pulled out i sucummed to apathy and got caught up in an epic scrabble match. I see you after the jizzmas for fun and games ahoy

• 2 months later...
Is there a way to play this on the PC without a hunters license?  I have read some stuff but couldnt work it out...

Any ideas?  I love PSO but hate having to pay a Monthly fee.  (as I only get on once in a while)

Well, to come back to this (no one responded).

I grabbed the fresh and lovely torrent of this from Tspy. Set it up and sent of for codes and.....

Fantastic, I can now play PSO on my PC online for free. The SCHThack stuff is great, there are loads of people playing and the legit ships are very civilised.

Its GREAT to be back on Ragol, its like coming home :-) If anyone fancies some PC PSO (Or DC, that works too) get your shit together at http://pages.globetrotter.net/ctrep/ and post here.

im motek on ragol.