rllmuk
CS2x

Twin Peaks

No, the Missing Pieces is pretty optional. You won't miss much if you skip it (or catch up on it later).

Make sure whatever set you've got opens with the proper pilot episode for season 1 though. I know some of the sets they released left that out, for some reason.

The international pilot is worth watching as an extra -- it has an extra 10 minutes at the end that totally wraps up the murder, in a simplified but still very spoilery way. When they made season 1 they incorporated most of this footage, and it forms most of the scary lore stuff of season 1.

So I suppose you are warned not to watch the international pilot if you're watching for the first time and don't want to be spoiled.

The season 1/2/FWWM/Missing Pieces Blu-ray box is under a tenner at Amazon right now in case anyone's after it. Not in stock at the moment but still orderable.

3 hours ago, Rsdio said:

The season 1/2/FWWM/Missing Pieces Blu-ray box is under a tenner at Amazon right now in case anyone's after it. Not in stock at the moment but still orderable.

I have just purchased this. Thanking you!

This appeared on Twitter. I doubt it was her who let it slip, but Jennifer Lynch is or was a board member so you’d think they wouldn’t want to entertain overt bullshit on the matter.

Adding fuel to the fire is Michael Horse posting this image on Instagram:

• Upvote 2

I am about to watch the final episode of 'the return', and I am blown away. Some of the best imagery I've ever seen, superb off-beat humour, and a storyline that's right up my street. I can't believe how good it's been and how much I've enjoyed it. The kind of thing that has made me happy to be alive to have experienced it.

I think Lynch is a genius. And I don't throw that word around lightly.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Don Wiskerando said:

Just realised, last night, that Carel Struycken played Lurch in the Addam's Family movies.  I've never connected the two before.

Dude I didn't realise it was Doc Brown playing Fester all this time. Staring right in my face.

• Upvote 2
  • Empathy 1

17 hours ago, Don Wiskerando said:

Just realised, last night, that Carel Struycken played Lurch in the Addam's Family movies.  I've never connected the two before.

He was also Laxwana Troi's assistant Mr Homn in Star Trek.

• Upvote 1

On 15/08/2017 at 05:15, Mr Ben said:

“We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream...but who is the dreamer?"

1:32 "It was a dream. We live inside a dream!"

Having just finished season 3 and reading through this thread, and finding this post which was made before the penultimate episode which featured the same line, I have to know what the original youtube video was! The link is now dead.