The Beer Thread

2 minutes ago, OnionNon said:

They’ve replied to apologise and say they’ve sold out now. Not great as you wonder what would happened if not chased, but to their credit they’ve offered a build your own box selection as well as an alternative box. 

I've not had a reply yet, did you mail the "info" address that the order confirmation came from?

Looking on twitter there are a couple of people with the same issue and they were told to email "mike", I'll do that tomorrow if I havent heard anything more.

Good job I also ordered some beer from a place local to me!

Sorry to hear that.

28 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'm in the same boat so it looks like I need to send an email. Bit of an odd way to do business but maybe the demand took them by surprise.

I'm guessing so and that's also why those that are getting are finding different selections.

Had a reply from them this morning similar to @OnionNon offering the variety box as replacement or a build your own box from a list of 8 beers.

The variety page now doesn't have exact specifics of what cans it contains so I have gone with a build my own.

They didn't say exactly what went wrong with the initial order, just that as the box is now sold out and they can't rebook it.  They must have some dodgy systems if they can sell and generate shipping notices for packs that they don't actually have

If people have not yet mailed them then you are going to need to