IGNORED

What Team Would You Prefer To Use

acidbearboy

The choosing of teams seems to be the main sticking point in the whole set up so far so I thought I would make a topic purely for those who wish to take part to select their prefered team. Maybe if there are enough different teams chosen we can all choose. If not then random teams it will be.

THE ONLY THING I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN EACH POST IS THE NAME OF YOUR PREFERED CLUB TEAM.

Thankyou.

Well SaintM wants no teams to be repeated and if I was going to choose my preffered team it would be Arsenal.

But i'm sure others would aswell...

He just said all he wants to see is the name of the preffered club, god, I'd never be such a turd as to mess things up like you did there, BIG FAT WINKY!

I still think everyone should have to choose from a selection of shit teams, so that everyone is equally disappointed and it is therefore fair.

I'd need a list of teams as I have no idea who will be in there, having only ever used the internationals in previous PES games!

I wouldn't mind Valencia, if they are a similar level.

River Plate, again if they are a similar level.

QPR...

I'd need a list of teams as I have no idea who will be in there, having only ever used the internationals in previous PES games!

I wouldn't mind Valencia, if they are a similar level.

River Plate, again if they are a similar level.

QPR...

A list of teams is here.

(Shamelessly stolen from Tylers post in other thread)

Norwich - I'll draw every match and end the season without a win.

Green for England!

And yeah, I know they're shit :D

Again, you are not registered (under that username).

Not that i'm trawling the streets for members, but i had email issues so you may of been missed if you did try to apply!