rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
rubberducker

Star Wars: Prequel Discussion Thread (aka: wtf were you thinking George?)

This is George Lucas's chance to make up for the last two, roll on next year!

However, if george lucas lets me down i will personally get on a plane, go to skywalker ranch, and kick him directly in the cunt.

It is absolutely, positively guaranteed to be better than the last two. I mean, the story is more or less laid out, in essence everyone already knows what's going to happen and is just waiting to cheer, it contains the characters everyone's really interested in, it's clearly going to be the most doom-laden and dark of the three, George cannot fail to get to the actual substance of the matter this time...in short, it's the whole point of the prequels and (unless something cataclysmically stupid befalls the production), it can't be anything less than a good yarn, with great FX. What more can you want from Star Wars?

And yet...I sense a disturbance.

Is that fileshack one the full teaser, or is it a teaser of a teaser? 10MB looks small to me, I want this in full screen, super audio etc.. etc... (don't ask for much).

Why has non of the torrent sites got this up yet? Must grumble :o

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!

*faints*

*wakes*

*cums*

*faints*

Bloody fucking amazing hell of love and all things amazing!!!

That looks...

That looks...

That look like the best thing in the world ever times 100 with naked playmates dancing and beckoning you over.

Splooot

Guys, I love yous.

As for le trailer, je suis tres impressed, it's typical build up though eh? I fucking love Lucas's trailers, it's just the music and the imagery.

And when Vader's 'true' voice starts... *shivers down my spine*

Seriously, thanks kids. You've made my 5am start bearable. :o

I had goosebumps through the whole thing!

And when the wookies are yelling .. ah fuck it, I'm away to watch it again. I saved it onto my hard drive for Friday enjoyment.

erm... I wasn't that blown away... a lot of the visuals still (and thanks to cgi) will always have that, look-at-me-I'm-infront-of-a-big-green-screen look to them. It ruined the first two films (I & II), really destroying what should be the beauty that still exists in IV, V & VI (Not even rubbish scenes with a CG Jabba can take that visual loveliness away).

It did have some nice snippits throughout, but ultimatly I spotted something I never wanted to see again, Yoda put his hand near a light saber *shudders*.

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!

*faints*

*wakes*

*cums*

*faints*

Bloody fucking amazing hell of love and all things amazing!!!

That looks...

That looks...

That look like the best thing in the world ever times 100 with naked playmates dancing and beckoning you over.

Splooot

Jesus, man - it's the final, painfully-telegraphed "turning bad" of an at-best-annoying twat, cunningly represented by his donning an orange contact lens, a shot of his new 70's-retro threads, a clip of CG of a muppet waving a lightsabre, some heavy breathing, and bits of an old film roped in to give it spurious resonance.

And now you've seen the best bits, you might as well just wait for the DVD to come out. That way, you can skip all of the tedious and unnecessary exposition, the annoyingly inconsequential extraneous 'characters', and just get straight back to the fights and the heavy breathing again.

It's all been foretold, I tells ya.