Do You Play Games Whenever You Can?

Hello Goaty ♥

At the moment it's around 9:30 till about 11ish after the missus has gone to bed. It's actually really hit home while playing fable, because I've had sex with my game wife (wives now) seven times in the passed few days, which is a lot more than I can say for real life. Worst of it is, it's me passing up real life chance for some good luvin' so I can spend my time digitally humping a game character.

And now I've gone and posted it on a message board on the internet... someone stop my fingers from typing.... weeuisishhttjjjggmms

At the moment it's around 9:30 till about 11ish after the missus has gone to bed. It's actually really hit home while playing fable, because I've had sex with my game wife (wives now) seven times in the passed few days, which is a lot more than I can say for real life. Worst of it is, it's me passing up real life chance for some good luvin' so I can spend my time digitally humping a game character.

And now I've gone and posted it on a message board on the internet... someone stop my fingers from typing.... weeuisishhttjjjggmms

:unsure:

At weekends I do, especially as recently I was playing through PS 4 on a megadrive emulator.

I've been playing a fair whack during the week lately though (I'm currently working my way through Crusader: No regret), but I can't handle going to bed much later than midnight these days so the time I get to play (back from work around 6ish, watch some crappy episode of Star Trek or another on sky one, cook, eat - 8pm already) is somewhat limited.

Still, I get sacked in December, so it'll be a games playing new year :unsure:

I spend far too much time on here when I have the opportunity for games. Another problem is that we've only one telly in the house because the big one blew up, and we can't afford a proper new one for a while.

So I spend more time cuddling up on the sofa, reading a magazine or fiddling with TCFG. I ought to get back into the games, but it's harder to find the time these days.

I don't play as much as I'd like. Guilt stops me. I'm working at home with no income likely for a while so I feel guilty if I'm not at least trying to work most of the time. So even though I have ample opportunity I probably manage an hour or two a week.

Same situation. Spend all day doing my own work trying to sort stuff out, and even then in the evenings if I get free time I can't use it without the pangs of guilt.

Hopefully this interview tomorrow will go well. Money + no guilt = good thing.

You best get in as much gaming as you can then. Once your baby's born, BOY will things change :unsure:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooo dont say that i am so sick of people telling me that. I am trying to convince myself that the baby will sleep loads. Plus I am not trusted to look ater the Pug never mind a baby. So my gf and her mam will have it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooo dont say that i am so sick of people telling me that. I am trying to convince myself that the baby will sleep loads. Plus I am not trusted to look ater the Pug never mind a baby. So my gf and her mam will have it.

I didn't find becoming a parent had much impact on my gaming. There's (presumably) two of you and babies aren't screaming 24 hours a day. Parenthood had a huge impact on our going out\cinema going as it's hard to go out together but game playing wasn't a problem.

I work all day (with games ;))

I get home and I play games all night

And at weekends I fit in as much gaming time as possible as well.

I do have other activities such as movies/rugby/football/beer but gaming is always no1 on my list.

I work all day (with games ;))

I get home and I play games all night

And at weekends I fit in as much gaming time as possible as well.

I do have other activities such as movies/rugby/football/beer but gaming is always no1 on my list.

You missed off Ladies. must have been a mistake, I'll add it in for you.

I do have other activities such as movies/rugby/football/beer/teh women but gaming is always no1 on my list.

That's better.

I don't play as much as I'd like. Guilt stops me. I'm working at home with no income likely for a while so I feel guilty if I'm not at least trying to work most of the time. So even though I have ample opportunity I probably manage an hour or two a week.

i had this as well, when you work for yourself, your free time is never 100% free but there is the opportunity to say "bugger this, i've been working solidly for a month, i'm going to spend the whole day not even pretending to work".

now i'm training to be a teacher, quite a lot of homework but i force myself to spend an hour or so a few nights a week playing something. this will ramp up significantly when i get the xbox in a couple of weeks. new games = increased devotion.

roll on the big old summer holidays though ;)

I didn't find becoming a parent had much impact on my gaming. There's (presumably) two of you and babies aren't screaming 24 hours a day. Parenthood had a huge impact on our going out\cinema going as it's hard to go out together but game playing wasn't a problem.

Ah you have made me so happy. My plan is get into a routine asap hmm 19:00 sounds like a good bed time to me.

Ya see, what you said there, thats a good thing. Game on, son, game on!

dunno i play mainly when i feel like it, my job's pretty flexible and Uni isn't a bitch at the moment. So it's not a case of fit it in when i can, I tend to play when i feel like it or i've got 10 mins to kill.(bless emulators and metal slug x)