Psp - Batterylife

Sephiroth

We already knew about MP3 playback, though, it was discussed at a tech-type-event a few months back.

The battery life figures are the exact ones which have been around for ages- we',ll have to wait and see. All the TGS proved as that it was comfortably more than one hour.

We already knew about MP3 playback, though, it was discussed at a tech-type-event a few months back.

The battery life figures are the exact ones which have been around for ages- we',ll have to wait and see. All the TGS proved as that it was comfortably more than one hour.

Well, I didn',t know about MP3 playback...

And surely you know about the bashing of the PSP because of the supposedly 2,5 hour battery life or so for games?

We',ll have to wait and see indeed.

How do you play mp3',s on the thing then? I didn',t think it took memory cards or anything?

I guess that move is so it rivals all the portable music players, but I just don',t know how you',d play your music collection on a psp whether it supported it or not.

I',d be very happy if someone more knowledgeable on the subject could tell me though!,

How do you play mp3',s on the thing then? I didn',t think it took memory cards or anything?

I guess that move is so it rivals all the portable music players, but I just don',t know how you',d play your music collection on a psp whether it supported it or not.

I',d be very happy if someone more knowledgeable on the subject could tell me though!,

It takes MemoryStick Duos (I think that',s the name), that are like mini versions of MemorySticks. So I think you just put your music on the stick, and then play it on the PSP through built-in software.