So Many Good Games At The Moment

JPickford (retired mod)

I dont have any new games but im gonna try and finish Maximo Vs Army of Zin tonight and tomomorrow and then try a bit of pikmin(the first one im so out of date).

How are you enjoying Army of Zin? I've been tempted on many occasion to pick it up as I loved Maximo, but a friend swears blind that it's total shite compared to the first, so understandably that put me off!

FFXI (as always - it should be fun to see the Europeans take their first tentative steps into the world this weekend) and Sims 2.

Am now thoroughly irritated by Burnout 3 so I don't think I'll be playing that one much. Shame really, I'd hoped it would be so much better.

I'm normally a one-game-at-a-time kind of guy, but this weekend looks set to make a mockery of that. I'm currently engrossed in Syberia, and I'm also about 10 hours into Tales of Symphonia. I also picked up Burnout 3 a couple of days back, and couldn't resist giving it "just a quick go". Needless to say, I've racked up a fair few hours already, and will doubtless continue over the weekend. All this, and FFXI is likely to have dropped through my letterbox this morning, which could well negate the need for the previous three games if reports are anything to go by.

How are you enjoying Army of Zin? I've been tempted on many occasion to pick it up as I loved Maximo, but a friend swears blind that it's total shite compared to the first, so understandably that put me off!

Its a damn fine game especially if you pick it up for around £15 .....i loved the first one and completed that. i dont know if this has the same charm to it.

There are a few additional touches that i really enjoy, like the ablity to transform into the grim reaper.....the bosses are also tougher cause to be fair in the first game they were laughable

But i still miss the skeletons

Not as good as the first but still a top game

Burnout 3 as I aint had time to play it all week. Outrun 2 Demo as this doesnt crash. Then maybe a bit of PGR2 cos this doesnt crash either, pah to the naysayers who think my Xbox is broke. If other games do start crashing then my GBA SP and all its games is heading to Gamestation so I can get a brand new Xbrick. It was only being used for Warioware and I can manage with the GC version until the DS is out.

Probably a bit of Counterstrike too and a lot Warioware on the GC.

I'd better play with the missus at some point too ;)

Nothing my TV is fucked, s the old portable I use for gaming is currently in use by the misses in the living room.

It'll be like that for the next couple of weeks too, moving house and the new tV isn't getting delivered untill we move.

So Second Sight still sits unplayed.