IGNORED

Bling Bling!

Disgraced Toblerone

Not much cheaper when you factor in buying a stepdown or UK charger though (I made this mistake when I bought my SP).

Is Minish Cap out soon then?

You can just buy the standard UK power adapter for £4.99 from GAME or Gamestation. Eejit!

I quite like the Mario one, but it'd be better if there were matching fully-red and fully-green Mario and Luigi models. I'd love a Luigi. :D

The Zelda one does nothing for me, as all Zelda games are shit.

Nintendo Europe

Nintendo of Europe today announced that as of 24 September 2004, Game Boy Advance SP, the world’s best selling and most stylish handheld console is now more affordable than ever. At the amazing new price of around £69, UK consumers will now make a saving of around £20 on the current price and have two great new limited edition Game Boy Advance SP bundles to choose from.

Nintendo is also launching two Limited Edition Game Boy Advance SP bundles in time for Christmas. The Zelda Limited Edition Pak launches across Europe on 12th November 2004 and includes a limited edition Zelda-branded Gold Coloured Game Boy Advance SP, plus a copy of the highly anticipated The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. The Mario Limited Edition Pak launches across Europe on 19th November 2004 and will contain a copy of Mario vs. Donkey Kong along with a unique Mario themed Game Boy Advance SP. Both Limited Edition Pak’s have an estimated retail price of around £89 in the UK.

Still £25 cheaper to import it. Hell of a gap.

Not much cheaper when you factor in buying a stepdown or UK charger though (I made this mistake when I bought my SP).

Well, a new SP is about 45 quid from VG+ then a charger (which I got from ConsolePlus and is a nicer model than the official one) cost me £6 which didn't put the price up too much.

I think it's a bargain. The Sp is a great piece of kit.

I'll stick with my black SP but I have to admit the NES edition had me tempted. Why they released the Pearl White SPs in such limited quantities is beyond me, I loved my Artic White GBA when it was first released and wouldn't have minded a matching SP.

You'll be wanting a Pearl White GBA SP FFT:A Edition. :)

Hey fuck you! ;)

My point is that Minish Cap ain't available for import.

Are you talking about the game or the bundle?

You can buy the game in England and play it on your American SP, since there's no region locking. If you want a shoddy cash-in tacky SP, well, to each their own!

;)