IGNORED

So Whos's Playing Fable?

rubberducker

aparently there is a money glitch, so i may have to do that so i can get tanked up on beer.

You buy a house and do a few of the decoration upgrades. After a few decoration upgrades, when you go into the house you'll find you will be able to hang two of your trophies on the wall. When you do this, it increases the value of the house. Then what you do is destroy the doors to your house, or, stand just inside the door if you can, and select on the sign outside to sell it back.

Once you sell it back, go back in and take your trophies back off the wall. (If you don't destroy the doors, or stand in the doorway, the door's will sometimes close on you and you can't get back in to take back your trophies). The value of the house will now be less than what you sold it at because the trophies are no longer in it. Buy the house again, repeating the same process over and over again. It takes awile to make alot unless you have some high value trophies.

Beating my wife was one of the most satisfying things I've ever done in a game.

Heh, I just did that. Got married to the 1st girl I who would have me then decided I didnt like her so I beat her till she divorced me.

Got it this afternoon, been playing all night, thought it was about 10 but turned out to be 1 o'clock when I stopped, now thats the sign of a great game.

What's the point of buying a woman gifts and a ring. She won't even marry me. :)

Ha you absolute loser, Breaksmith's character has people applauding when he walks past, and EVERY woman has fallen in love with him and asked him to marry them, even a bunch of guys are massively in love with him. 18 people in total have fallen in love with him, without giving any of them any presents.

My character is gonna be a master archer and quick as fuck, legolas style. ACE!

This game fucking rocks. Not saying there aren't faults with it, but...

Its fucking badass.

Between 3 of us we've been playing for 12 hours in 2 hour shifts. Its immensely pleasurable to watch other people play in different ways too. Its fucking ace seeing someone do all the evil things you havent.

Using electricity powered up to the highest level, and seeing everyone die emporer style then laughing as they screm in pain is fucking wicked.

aparently there is a money glitch, so i may have to do that so i can get tanked up on beer.

You buy a house and do a few of the decoration upgrades. After a few decoration upgrades, when you go into the house you'll find you will be able to hang two of your trophies on the wall. When you do this, it increases the value of the house. Then what you do is destroy the doors to your house, or, stand just inside the door if you can, and select on the sign outside to sell it back.

Once you sell it back, go back in and take your trophies back off the wall. (If you don't destroy the doors, or stand in the doorway, the door's will sometimes close on you and you can't get back in to take back your trophies). The value of the house will now be less than what you sold it at because the trophies are no longer in it. Buy the house again, repeating the same process over and over again. It takes awile to make alot unless you have some high value trophies.

Surely that's just because you're stealing back the stuff you put in there?

Anyway, I'm being really goody two shoes at the moment, and kinda regretting it, so may start another character. :)

Exactly, I can imagine after completing it, playing it through again straight away, completely differently. Mind you I am in the position of watching 3 seperate saves progressing together, which is cool.

Some of the animations and bigger enemies are really great to look at.

I like the way its enjoyable to be good and quite difficult to be a complete bastard.

Please don't do this to me, I usually can't resist to click spoilers, and I don't even know what this one is about, so try not to put them in too much. :o

Anyways, it's funny as fuck walking round towns, people cheering you, and seeing as I bought a nickname, it's:

AYY! GIVE IT UP FOR THE LIBERATOR!!!!

I sound like a cheesy fucking vibrator!

Funny though. :)

Replaying missions because I kept dying, isn't too bad either. Really getting into it now. ;) It's pretty weird, because the game starts out really average, and pretty terrible-looking, but it looks gorgeous in some parts (in the dark). Mmm! OutRun 2 beckons now...

Oh dear, I can't imagine what it's going to be like with Halo 2, San Andreas, and all the others coming out within a month, this is difficult as it is!

This is getting fucking brilliant!

I like the way that when you pause the game, it doesn't count that as game time. Clever that!

9 hours 34 minutes through it, I've played it for a fair bit more than that though, redoing some parts. Well aces.

How the buggery do I get a house though?! I can't find out how to do it. :P

more than 35 people have fallen in love with me! Even though Im married :)

My attraticeness is maxed out (as is my scariness) and im 7 on the reknown so literally I WALK PAST SOMEONE AND THEY FALL IN LOVE

also im so damn good i have butterflies and a halo around me

Im *really* enjoying this.

My skills with the bow and arrow are approaching a pretty deadly status. If anyone gets too close I can just force push them away and stick a flaming arrow in their face.

I shot everyone in one camp who was asleep. Heh, and im fully attractive and fully scary, but im neither evil nor good, just an emotionless killer.

I can't wait till my speed is maxed out to see how fast I can fire off arrows. I also want a badass bow, which I can't afford yet, and Im gonna augment it with all sorts of badass shit.

Some of the spells are wicked too.

I love the different ways you can play this through... its wicked.