IGNORED

Returning From Single Player Wilderness

wedge

its been about a year since ive been on live now, but having just gained access to a decent internet connection and with the imminent release of burnout3 and halo2 it seemed like a good time to get back

my subscription has long since expired and i was wondering if anyone knew how easy it is to re-sign up and if its at all possible to keep my old gamertag and stats

also, does anyone still play the old games. i used to love moto gp and never even got a chance to try pgr2 online

:lol:

well despite the old email i found telling me to ring customer services if i wanted to reactivate the account, when i phoned them they said the account had been cancelled and id now have to get a new starter kit and a new gamer tag

on the plus side this has worked out cheaper as a sarter kit with 12 months from amazon is only £30. on the down side all my old rankings and best times are wasted and im going to have to recreate my friend list

i am now generalwedge1, so if anyone wants to add me, feel free. im about to try to remember who i used to know

;)

well despite the old email i found telling me to ring customer services if i wanted to reactivate the account, when i phoned them they said the account had been cancelled and id now have to get a new starter kit and a new gamer tag

on the plus side this has worked out cheaper as a sarter kit with 12 months from amazon is only £30. on the down side all my old rankings and best times are wasted and im going to have to recreate my friend list

i am now generalwedge1, so if anyone wants to add me, feel free. im about to try to remember who i used to know

;)

Check the gamertag pinned topic at the top of here.

People still play Project gotham, dont think anyone much bothers with Moto GP, but I cpould be wrong.

Get Burnout and Rainbow six, those seem to be the most popular games of the minute (and with good reason)

Check the gamertag pinned topic at the top of here.

People still play Project gotham, dont think anyone much bothers with Moto GP, but I cpould be wrong.

Get Burnout and Rainbow six, those seem to be the most popular games of the minute (and with good reason)

Apart from the fact Burnout 3 can be almost unplayable online at times, and will frustrate and annoy you.