rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
esjmllcj01x

The Neighbours Thread

I don't think a daytime soap has ever made me want to touch myself quite so much as H&A :(

Recently there was Nicole's girl-on-girl kissing and today Martha looking HOT in her bikini :(

3705306680_bcb58f7f0a_o.png

Yummy.

Whist she is pretty nice eye candy it's Elle for me.

o/

Yeah Elle is rather gorgeous I have to say. It's weird because I find Elle amazingly fit, yet she looks just like Nicole Kidman who does nothing for me at all.

Weird, I don't like elle at all, yet am in love with Nicole Kidman (and have been since Vietnam)

Toady is a lawyer now.. WTfuckingF? He used to be a little dumbass from a family of gypsies with a dog called Bob, he faked Dyslexia to get special treatment in exams, owned a Bikini shop with a rude name I can't remember, ran a TV show with his Irish mate, was a Wrestler, inexplicably married the most attractive woman in Australia who died on their wedding day by driving off a cliff and he had massive curly hair. Now he's a lawyer who just said he'd once been shot, oh man! :P:D:(

Toady is a lawyer now.. WTfuckingF? He used to be a little dumbass from a family of gypsies with a dog called Bob, he faked Dyslexia to get special treatment in exams, owned a Bikini shop with a rude name I can't remember, ran a TV show with his Irish mate, was a Wrestler, inexplicably married the most attractive woman in Australia who died on their wedding day by driving off a cliff and he had massive curly hair. Now he's a lawyer who just said he'd once been shot, oh man! :P:D:(

Hes been a Lawyer for YEARS. Certainly whilst doing almost everything you have listed.

Toady is a lawyer now.. WTfuckingF? He used to be a little dumbass from a family of gypsies with a dog called Bob, he faked Dyslexia to get special treatment in exams, owned a Bikini shop with a rude name I can't remember, ran a TV show with his Irish mate, was a Wrestler, inexplicably married the most attractive woman in Australia who died on their wedding day by driving off a cliff and he had massive curly hair. Now he's a lawyer who just said he'd once been shot, oh man! :):D:)

Only in Neighbours :D

toadie has been a lawyer for years plus he got shot like 2 years back, it came up recently cos the guy who shot him came back for a couple of weeks.

forgot about the bikini shop.. that was good.

When are they going to resolve the Connor storyline?

If it involves it all being a dream to have him come back and reboot the shittiness that has been neighbours for the past few years then I'm all for it.

They kind of did resolve the conor thing, they found his wallet, then I think conor sent toadie a present from china or something. Crap isn't it?

I don't watch this anymore. I miss the glory days as displayed by the above post.

They kind of did resolve the conor thing, they found his wallet, then I think conor sent toadie a present from china or something. Crap isn't it?

I don't watch this anymore. I miss the glory days as displayed by the above post.

I thought for a moment when they were under the house, that they would find connors decomposed body or something..

it was such a lame end to the character.

I didn't think the st patricks day gifts and things were a proper resolution though.

He did just disappear right after he discovered (Robert was the evil twin) or something along those lines.

I did wonder whether they might find something relating to him, or to the evil twin.

I didn't think the st patricks day gifts and things were a proper resolution though.

He did just disappear right after he discovered (Robert was the evil twin) or something along those lines.

I did wonder whether they might find something relating to him, or to the evil twin.

Yeah Connor found out he was the evil twin cos he was an private investigator at that point. -_- i think when it appeared Robert had "took care" of Connor, they ended the show with a long shot on a tree that had just been planted with some irish sounding name to it.

I think. :(

That rock festival was embarassing. Why is it when teenagers on neighbours do anything normal teenagers do, it all goes horribly wrong.

Pretty much stopped watching it now :(

Yeah H&A was pretty good.

Neighbours has been very crappy lately, dont like the Surrogate storyline at all really. The whole rock concert thing was laughable and summer is the most annoying/worst acting character for ages.