rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
esjmllcj01x

The Neighbours Thread

I also hate the constant use of the bloody hospital, it's like Holby boring City now :(

They're getting their moneys worth out of that set for sure. Also the gym, they bought all those machines so they'll damn well use them evry chance they get!

Do australians have weaker skulls than normal folk or something? They seem very susceptible to amnesia.. I make that 3 people in the street who've had it now (Harold, Susan and Zeke).

Don't forget after his recent brain tumor Paul Robinson had amnesia and turned into good Paul for a while.

I'm really hating Libby's kid Ben the more I see him He's just so annoying, always going in his little hissy fits when Calum winds him up about something :(

Yeah, there is that too. Though I had pretty much forgot Mickey was even still in the show any more, I only realised he was still there when I spotted him at Harold's fairwell on friday. When was the last time he had any kind of story? and is he still living with the Parkers? cause I don't remember the last time I saw him around the house :)

Oh and I was just having a nosey through some of my pics and found this screen grab I took :)

boobiesxw1.jpg

I miss Pepper and Janae ;)

Rachel :wub:

Fuck me that crap with Miranda taking that baby last week was a steaming pile of toss storyline.

I used to think Lynne Scully was the most annoying character ever, but they've somehow made Miranda just as bad if not worse :angry:

To be honest Im not so fussed because her character just got ruined lately. WTF is it with people pretty much leaving the same day they get news? It always happens. Yeah, like you dont need a few days to sort things out - just jump on a plane and everythings alright!

I dont know why they are moaning saying zeke has changed, cos he was like this before he went missing?

steve and miranda have a stupid storyline. I don't think its doing too great at the moment (H&A is much better at the moment, although even that could be a bit better)

UK pop sensation Lily Allen is heading to Ramsay Street where she’ll perform a guest role while she is in Australia touring next month.

A huge fan of Neighbours, apparently Lily wasted no time in accepting the offer to appear on the show where she will play herself in a scene alongside Matt Werkmeister, who is a huge Allen fan.

Nooooooo!!!!!!! :)

I used to think Lynne Scully was the most annoying character ever
Lyn Robinson, played by Janet Andrewartha, is returning to Ramsay Street to wreck havoc, so watch out Paul, if you think you’ve got a lot on your plate now, wait until Lyn hits the Street!

Janet Andrewartha, who played Lyn Robinson (Steph’s mum) from 1999 to 2006, made her final appearance on the show on 12 December 2006. She then returned for a brief stint in 2008, appearing in episodes screened in May and June of last year.

Returning to the Street as a guest for three months, Janet has already started filming and will be seen on screen later this year.

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):(<_<

FFS Neighbours!!!! Why must you do this to me? -_-

Honestly, if you've managed to kick the habit I wouldn't bother, it's generally pretty shit these days.

But if you insist. Paul trying to impress Rebeccab got some classical violinist guy to come to Ramsay St and he started playing it in the middle of the street and they started dancing then all the neighbours started coming out and joining in and at the end he gave some cheesy speech. Then it cut to some weird trippy acid fuelled montage for a minute with Paul and Rebecca dancing at this guys concert!

That shit baffled my brain.

Honestly, if you've managed to kick the habit I wouldn't bother, it's generally pretty shit these days.

But if you insist. Paul trying to impress Rebeccab got some classical violinist guy to come to Ramsay St and he started playing it in the middle of the street and they started dancing then all the neighbours started coming out and joining in and at the end he gave some cheesy speech. Then it cut to some weird trippy acid fuelled montage for a minute with Paul and Rebecca dancing at this guys concert!

Thankgod I didn't see that.

:unsure: maybe i'll watch H and A instead. Or nothing.

It was great. The only thing it didn't have was Jennifer Connelly smashing the whole thing up at the end, oh and Bowie.

She was certainly looking tidy in that wedding dress. Shame she was stood next to that ladyboy Bridget.

I soooo want to watch that Hot Summer Night film from H&A :)

She was certainly looking tidy in that wedding dress. Shame she was stood next to that ladyboy Bridget.

I soooo want to watch that Hot Summer Night film from H&A :)

Perv :lol:

Donna is a babe. That is all.

Donna is so much hotter than the rest of them its untrue. In real life the blokes would be lining up down the street to take her out.

Donna is so much hotter than the rest of them its untrue. In real life the blokes would be lining up down the street to take her out.

Whist she is pretty nice eye candy it's Elle for me.

I haven't watched Neighbours since 2000, except for a few snatched moments over the years. I gather Susan and Dr Karl split and then at some point he followed her to London? Harold's gone? Lou's still there? Toadfish is still there and still a repulsive twat? Madge is dead? Is there any Robinsons left? Susan and Karl's daughter - whatshername - is she still there? Briefly, what major events have happened since 2000?

Whist she is pretty nice eye candy it's Elle for me.

Yeah Elle is rather gorgeous I have to say. It's weird because I find Elle amazingly fit, yet she looks just like Nicole Kidman who does nothing for me at all.