IGNORED

Billy Shatner Appreciation Thread

11 Herbs 'n' Spices

Who would win in a fight - Picard or Kirk?

Kirk, hands down!

No one can swing a double fisted punch like him.

Chop to the neck!

Dropkick to the nads!

And no matter which planet he was on, he managed to pull. What a guy!

And of course, as TJ Hooker, only Shatner could chase after a criminal speeding away ON FOOT.

He would often get out of the car, order Romano to go the other way and TJ would be in hot oursuit on foot. And usually catch the crim! amazing!

Ladie and gentlemen, give it up for the man, the legend.

william-shatner.jpg

Quite the looker in his time too.

Shame he looks like a Californian Raisin here:

William-Shatner.jpg

"He was...INDEED...a great...man..."

I love him for one moment in Star Trek 6. The dive at the end to save the President bloke. He's 5 foot off the floor, lateral and flying. Amazing agility for one so tightly strapped in a corset. ;) I love that shot. Always makes me die with laughter.

What a guy!

Shatner's music. It truly is wonderful.

B0000089JE.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-799,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

That's the one I've got ! And the video performance I have of Rocket Man is a genuine classic.

I think my favourite Shatner story is from Star Trek:Generations. He'd just filmed his death scene, where he was crushed by a metal platform. The director yells cut and Shatner yells "Bridge on the Captain !". I bet he'd been planning it for months.

There's a new Shatner album coming, produced by Ben Folds Five. Apparently, Shatner is also likely to appear in the next series of Enterprise. Now all we need is a bunch of green skinned alien hippy chicks and maybe it'll even be good.

There's a new Shatner album coming, produced by Ben Folds Five. Apparently, Shatner is also likely to appear in the next series of Enterprise. Now all we need is a bunch of green skinned alien hippy chicks and maybe it'll even be good.

You'll... never... LIVE... like common.. PEOPLE !

Oh yus.

Shatner is a god. The perfect male role model, a real hero! Forget namby-pamby liberal lefty new-age codswallop... Shatner is a MAN! Seriously! As men are supposed to be, not the emasculated wimps we've been advertised into becoming by marketing-men! He's someone to admire, and aspire to being.

• 1 month later...