IGNORED

Psone Weirdness (new Pics)

RichM

This is probably a little bit stupid for a new topic but it's bugging me.

I got a little PSone on Sunday at the car boots and I've just had chance to have a look at it. It came with an original style controller (no analogue) but is official Sony, white and says PSone on it. It just shouldn't exist should it?

Appologies for such a stupid thread but red wine does strange things to a persons mind!!!!!! :D:o

This is probably a little bit stupid for a new topic but it's bugging me.

I got a little PSone on Sunday at the car boots and I've just had chance to have a look at it. It came with an original style controller (no analogue) but is official Sony, white and says PSone on it. It just shouldn't exist should it?

Appologies for such a stupid thread but red wine does strange things to a persons mind!!!!!! :D:o

hong kong?

The old White VCD compatible PS model?

maybe it's from one of them?

Looks a bit fake to me, maybe its a custome jobbie with the insides swapped around?

But on the other hand, you'd have to think why the fuck anybody would bother. I don't think it'd be possible anyway, come to think of it...

Sell it on eBay as R@RE!!!111 L@@K!!!111 OMFG!!!11GGG!!

its fake

look at the buttons, theyre a shoddy job

You mean fake as in somebody has made a PSone dual shock controller in a regular controller, or do you mean that RichM has photoshopped it?

How would it be possible though, and like I said earlier- why the fuck would anyone bother? The PSone dual shock controllers are white rather than the grey PS controllers- and this looks white to me. I just don't see how it could be fake. ;)