IGNORED

Gta: San Andreas Updates

robotattack

Will they be retaining stuff from Vice City though? Because although it was an advancement, it also removed some stuff that was in GTA3, like trains.

Will this game feature helicopters? golf courses? subways? Will you be able to drive off with people still inside your car? Motorbikes?

I know some of these are probably givens, but I've yet to hear them mentioned.

Motorbikes have appeared in the screenshots, and Dan Houser mentioned that it takes two minutes to fly to the top of the mountain by helicopter, so that's those two covered.

Motorbikes have appeared in the screenshots, and Dan Houser mentioned that it takes two minutes to fly to the top of the mountain by helicopter, so that's those two covered.

I read (on Gamespot or IGN) trains were in it.

re: The picture with the pier.

Oh, man. There's even a fair on the pier.

I really, really hope the PS2 is up to the task. Anyone else remember Driver 2 (or, if you will, DrIIver) for the PlayStation? That tried to be overambitious (with, y'know, curved roads) and it ended up playing like a donkey. I'm sure R*N are a lot more competent than Reflections at this sort of thing (well, duh), but if the framerate of Vice City was a bit shoddy, what are all the extra polygons going to do to the engine?

Ah, enough with the naysaying; roll on October.

Hmm, I wonder if the cops can survive when they fall into the water. Theoreticallly (as long as there aren't any obstructions) you could ride up the pier on your BMX while being chased by the police and ride into the sea with them following you. Then, if they can swim, they could persue you as you make your way back to shore where you eventually arrive and nick another bike pedalling off to live another day. Or you could whip out an uzi and shoot them to pieces in the water I suppose.

Riding that ferris wheel could be pretty good too...

Hmm, I wonder if the cops can survive when they fall into the water. Theoreticallly (as long as there aren't any obstructions) you could ride up the pier on your BMX while being chased by the police and ride into the sea with them following you. Then, if they can swim, they could persue you as you make your way back to shore where you eventually arrive and nick another bike pedalling off to live another day. Or you could whip out an uzi and shoot them to pieces in the water I suppose.

Riding that ferris wheel could be pretty good too...

I read on GS that NPCs cannot swim, which, to begin with caused me a bit of concern, but I'd imagine Police Boats and 'Copters can bust you.

Do you think your hair actually grows as time passes, or you just go to get a haircut like you get new clothes?

I want a huge 'fro, with comb. ;)

It would be a bit silly if you went in with a shaved head and came out with a fro. I assume the hair will grow over time.

My mofo's gonna look like:

rapkidnplay.jpg

If he don't, I'll smash R* North's stupid faces in with megahammers.

What would the Daily Mail make of that? Murders caused by videogame - but the developers have been murdered. Would they condemn or condone?

Probably both, on alternate weeks. :D