IGNORED

Gta: San Andreas Updates

robotattack

I don't think rockstar necessarily feel limited to choosing songs that exactly fit the game's timeframe, I think a majority of gamers would rather have 100% classics than songs that were totally historically accurate. SA is after all the '90s' GTA, I would welcome a few songs from later on in the decade.

Of course that list might still be utter bollocks.

it's not my fault if everyone want's to bloody ignore what I wrote. And seeing that someone checked it today I don't believe a word of that list.

Sorry, I wasn't mad at you and must of scrolled past your post earlier.

Oh well, no doubt R* North will come up trumps anyway. *sighs*

Most of the tracks on that list had been played to death which was a bit of a give-away. Pretty sure Rockstar said they wanted to avoid that, much like with Vice City.

The inclusion of Unfinished Sympathy raised a question though: back on its release Massive Attack dropped "attack", I wonder if there'll be any veiled references to the Gulf War...

it's not my fault if everyone want's to bloody ignore what I wrote. And seeing that someone checked it today I don't believe a word of that list.

I was too busy double-checking the scans (because I don't trust myself :s) to see what you wrote. :P And that wouldn't surprise me if that was a wish-list, most of the magazine like OPM2 and CVG had wish lists and and a hell of a load of speculation about things before anything was officially confirmed. In which case, rats cocks. :)

:)

Nice to see they're keeping it adult.

[Nate Dogg]"When I met you last night baby, before you opened up your gap..."[/Nate Dogg]

I had respect for you lady, but now I take it all back,

Cos you gave me all your pussy, and you even licked my balls,

etc etc.

Nate Dogg is TRUECLASS!

New screenshots:

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/907.jpg

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/906.jpg

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/905.jpg

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/903.jpg

So, new vehicles include: A tractor, a full-winged dodo, and a motorhome.

Death Row Records also confirmed three songs that will be appearing on the soundtrack, but the news has now "mysteriously" disappeared from their site:

'Let Me Ride', 'Nuthin' But A G Thang', and 'Gin & Juice'.

New screenshots:

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/907.jpg

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/906.jpg

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/905.jpg

http://www.codenamesa.co.uk/media/screenshots/large/903.jpg

So, new vehicles include: A tractor, a full-winged dodo, and a motorhome.

Death Row Records also confirmed three songs that will be appearing on the soundtrack, but the news has now "mysteriously" disappeared from their site:

Pics don't seem to load for me in Firefox or IE.

A dodo that I could actually get to fly would be great though. :ph34r:

Pics don't seem to load for me in Firefox or IE.

A dodo that I could actually get to fly would be great though. :rolleyes:

Well they load fine for me in IE and Firefox. :D Did you try copying and pasting the links? The actual page they're on is here if that helps.

In the magazine they're from there was also details about some of the missions, but I don't see the benefit of posting them here (even as spoilers) so I won't. Also something that was said that doesn't sound too positive (at the moment):

"It was said that the PS2 lagged during their presentation, but they hope R* get this fixed in the remaining months, as well as a few boring and stretched countryside textures."

Fucking Ice Ice Baby? R U sure?

I dunno about this 'gangster' pop thing either. Its shite.

Its too commercial. Fuck, EA has it in all their games.

That list of songs was fake, or rather a "wishlist" compiled by OPM2. For some reason a few games sites decided to pick up on it recently as being an official list. :rolleyes:

That's a bit lame. Dunno the first track, but the other two are from the period when hip hop started to get really shit. They need to get some earlier stuff on there.

I too am very excited by the 'rural' aspects - should allow for a different style of gameplay. Unless it's really bland and boring with angular fields and stretched textures, of course.

That's a bit lame. Dunno the first track, but the other two are from the period when hip hop started to get really shit. They need to get some earlier stuff on there.

My point exactly. They need some Gangstarr or EPMD.

The problem is the game is set in LA, so LA rappers get all the acclaim. NWA or Ice cube are alright, but not this.

Anyway everyone knew that New York was where its at. At least, it was in the 90's.

A dodo that I could actually get to fly would be great though. :rolleyes:

It was the original Dodo's difficulty in flight that made it so great. An absolutely useless vehicle that you took great pride in learning to fly, just so you could sweep over Liberty City and enjoy the views.

As they disappeared before your very eyes.

Majestic.

It was the original Dodo's difficulty in flight that made it so great. An absolutely useless vehicle that you took great pride in learning to fly, just so you could sweep over Liberty City and enjoy the views.

As they disappeared before your very eyes.

Majestic.

Yeah, the seaplane in Vice is naff compared to the Dodo in Liberty.

I want to drive a train.

I wanna be a train driving pimp gangster.

"eskeeze me siiir, but your fiive minutes late"

- "What? fiiive laaate? Fuck you bitch? Blam!"

"err could you help me with my baaags missstere"

- "Yeah bitch. Blam! Blam!"

- "anyone else what some eh? Hey. You lot in the coach, y'all lookin' at me?"

- "R y'all lookin at me. Fuck y'all - bllablablablablablabalabla blam!"

Now thats freedom. :rolleyes:

Oh come on, stop being so cool. They're both great Hip-Hop tracks.

Anyway I'm sure they'll be lots of early 90s 'proper' rap from the East Coast, you know, before hip-hop got shit.

I'm really excited about the possibilities of a new GTA soundtrack, not to mention all the talk stations, adverts etc they'll record for it.

It's not all going to be shit Hip-Hop you know!

I think I am more excited about this than Half Life 2, Doom 3, the new Zelda game and possibly Resi 4.

The rural element takes this one step closer to displaying the freedom the original GTA concept promised.

Same here....

I just hope to god you can put dead bodies in the trunk of your car, go out to a desert and bury em...