IGNORED

Gta: San Andreas Updates

robotattack

Previous games have hit the shelves around then, so I reckon this will be the same.

The game looks to be shaping up fantastically. I just can't wait to drive a combine harvester into LA.

AND HARVEST THE PEOPLE, LIKE SO MANY EARS OF BLOODY CORN, GRINDING AND SNAPPING UNDER YOUR BLADES OF DOOM

^_^

In other news I HOPE they licence the Worzuls for the in-harvester music.

Yep, all looks very nice, but I am a bit worried about how many loading screens we're going to see, and and for how long (PC & Xbox owners need not reply ^_^ ).

But want I want to know is the music tracks. I missed most of the hype surrounding VC so how long before the release will the music details become clear ? Did the VC details come out early, or not until release.

AND HARVEST THE PEOPLE, LIKE SO MANY EARS OF BLOODY CORN, GRINDING AND SNAPPING UNDER YOUR BLADES OF DOOM

:D

In other news I HOPE they licence the Worzuls for the in-harvester music.

"I've got a brand new combine harvester and I'll give you the key, boom boom boom"

^_^

Yep, all looks very nice, but I am a bit worried about how many loading screens we're going to see, and and for how long (PC & Xbox owners need not reply ^_^ ).

But want I want to know is the music tracks. I missed most of the hype surrounding VC so how long before the release will the music details become clear ? Did the VC details come out early, or not until release.

Apparently (according to one of the magazine articles - I forget which one) there won't be any loading screens between areas anymore. However, there will still be loading screens when you enter buildings, but the loads won't be any longer than they are in VC.

As far as I remember most of the soundtrack details for VC were out before the release of the game, but I think that was partly due to the soundtrack CDs being listed on various retail sites before it came out. Although with that said I think a few magazine articles did confirm what tracks would be featuring in the game, but it was only near to its release.

Its gotta be said that engine they used for that Riot game (sorry, name escapes me) was very good, even if implemented in a somewhat poor game.

State of Emergency? That was developed by VIS, not Rockstar North (DMA).

I hope they make the combine harvesters unrealistic. A combine harvester is possibly less fun to drive than any other vehicle, ever. Even on a road at top speed you can run faster. I once had to run after one that was careering across a field on its own, climb the ladder and work out how to stop the fucking thing before it smashed through a fence and into the side of our house.

I failed.

Apparently (according to one of the magazine articles - I forget which one) there won't be any loading screens between areas anymore. However, there will still be loading screens when you enter buildings, but the loads won't be any longer than they are in VC.

The way I read it was there's not even loading screens when you enter the buildings, only a slight pause.

At first I was was a bit 'Meh, not aonther one ^_^ but after reading the feature in that free PS2 mag I'm actually very excited about it now.

After reading that feature i'm more sceptical than I was. It just sounds like the gameplay mechanic is being unnecessarily complicated for the sake of it. I can't think of any particular examples at the moment, because I've not got the magazine with me.

I hope they make the combine harvesters unrealistic. A combine harvester is possibly less fun to drive than any other vehicle, ever. Even on a road at top speed you can run faster. I once had to run after one that was careering across a field on its own, climb the ladder and work out how to stop the fucking thing before it smashed through a fence and into the side of our house.

I failed.

how much damage did it cause to your house then?

I failed.

Hahahahaha great stuff! Well not for you but top story.

Perhaps we'll be able to lower/raise the cutting blades. So I'm cruising along the street with left blade up, and I see a pack of nuns about to cross the road...DOWN COMES THE BLADE!

What a nasty habit.

^_^

Sooo, I'm the only one with thinks: WOW It's ANOTHER GTA, 90% identical to the last two, but with different skins... big woop?

...on my own....!

Except with three full cities and rolling countryside in between, it's not 90% the same as the last ones.

The chance to go offroad for hours exploring the world is something I'm looking forward to.

Except with three full cities and rolling countryside in between, it's not 90% the same as the last ones.

The chance to go offroad for hours exploring the world is something I'm looking forward to.

image037.jpg

Duh duh duh duhhhhhhhhh!