IGNORED

PGR2 Download Pack 2

tsunami1

There were 11 cities. And over 100 cars.

You can hardly say that you were shortchanged the first time round.

Similarly - Links had 6? courses. With one being downloadable for free. Again, you're not really being shortchanged.

Meanwhile - if I sign into Live on a second xbox (at the same IP) do I have to pay again for the content?

I never said we were shortchanged - PGR2 is fantastic...it's just ashame that the DLC came a little bit late (for me at least).

I simply mentioned there is the possibility for abuse.

HOWEVER, thinking on perhaps there's the possibility for the opposite? It was mentioned that there were a few dungeons missing from Wind Waker...perhaps if DLC was available for this, then Nintendo could have finished these off and made them available to us!

Mind you with Xbox 2 not having a hard drive, are the days of DLC over...until PS3?

Guest nomenclature

Rrrgh, it's been ages since I've played PGR2, but the expansion stuff sounds great. I'm tempted to give it a go again.

What are the cars like? I've heard one of them's faster than the Speed 12.

This badboy, I believe-

Radical SR3 Turbo - Last, but definately not least, the Radical SR3 Turbo. Currently the laptime record holder for the Nurgburgring, this Suzuki Hayabusa bike engine powered track monster makes up for it's lack of top end grunt through insane acceleration and unparalleled grip. This car is on rails, will the TVR drivers be able to hold it off?

May as well get this today. It's not as if they can charge me for another years subscription at the same time again.  :P

What are the cars like? I've heard one of them's faster than the Speed 12.

Tis this one:

23858.jpg

Others include:

23859.jpg

23861.jpg

23856.jpg

23854.jpg

As well as a couple of pickups.

There is no excuse for not buying the booster packs. It irritates the piss out of me when I'm playing online and someone suggests we play some Paris tracks, and seven people are totally up for it, but one person says "I haven't got it". Totally scuppers everyone else from enjoying the tracks and the cars.

Still, it's certainly indicative of the way that Pay-DLC can create divides, and is a good case for making all DLC free. But then again, it's THREE QUID, YOU SCROOGE-LIKE SODS.

I hadn't seen the new Ferrari until that pic up there. It looks like a bastard cross between a 911 and a Vanquish.

It's only right.

Just checked XBL. Nothing available yet for d/l. Maybe they're waiting until this evening?

Hope they're not up until tommorow actually, since I'll be watching Antitrust (well, the Rachel Leigh Cook scenes at least) and Nightmare On Elm Street on CH5.

There is no excuse for not buying the booster packs. It irritates the piss out of me when I'm playing online and someone suggests we play some Paris tracks, and seven people are totally up for it, but one person says "I haven't got it". Totally scuppers everyone else from enjoying the tracks and the cars.

Still, it's certainly indicative of the way that Pay-DLC can create divides, and is a good case for making all DLC free. But then again, it's THREE QUID, YOU SCROOGE-LIKE SODS.

I hadn't seen the new Ferrari until that pic up there. It looks like a bastard cross between a 911 and a Vanquish.

I guess you hate me then huh? :P