IGNORED

Singstar

Lovelyman

Kung Fu fighting is really hard. I struggle with YMCA too.

I have the most trouble with the chorus on the Liberty X track though.

My favourite track is Daniel Beddingfield, I love to belt that out really loudly.

That is good advice, don't mumble, just really try and SING your heart out.

You'll do better and have more fun.

Saturday night saw the biggest singstar extravaganza in our house yet. Eleven people all jostling for the mic, all drunk. Madness.

Makes me laugh how there are so many lines we still don't know, but never bother to listen to find out, and instead struggle on in a mess of lyrics.

"You can't see the tears I cry are real, the tears I'm crying!"[i/]

for example.

My advice is to not take the game too seriously. I'm certainly the weakest player in our house but I just enjoy the singing.

As long as you don't live with a barbershop quartet you should be alright.

I find the game quite easy (on easy to medium) but that doesn't mean my voice is any good. In fact, I always under the illusion that my voice was alright but listening to yourself afterwards really is an ear opener...my voice is absolute shit.

This game is something straight from my deepest darkest nightmares!* It will be a cold day in hell before I play this without a gun to my head.

*I am THE worst singer in the world...TRUFAX

I find the game quite easy (on easy to medium) but that doesn't mean my voice is any good. In fact, I always under the illusion that my voice was alright but listening to yourself afterwards really is an ear opener...my voice is absolute shit.

I've never been under the illusion that my voice is any good. It's appalling - partly because I can't properly enunciate any of the words :D

But I can score quite highly on easy/medium...

This game is something straight from my deepest darkest nightmares!* It will be a cold day in hell before I play this without a gun to my head.

*I am THE worst singer in the world...TRUFAX

I can guarantee that I am worse.

In fact, let's make a pact! :D

Fucking Bitch. ;)

I was belting it out (reasonably well considering how shit I was yesterday) to Livin' the Vida Loca, and I turned round and my girlfriend was was creased up laughing at me so I had to stop and I've lost all my confidence :D:) :) ;):D

Fucking Bitch. ;)

I was belting it out (reasonably well considering how shit I was yesterday) to Livin' the Vida Loca, and I turned round and my girlfriend was was creased up laughing at me so I had to stop and I've lost all my confidence :D:) :) ;):D

That's just mean :(

It's also what I think would happen to me.

I played this round Synchronated Undertaker's on Sunday and absolutely loved it but was appalling. My first go (on 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' on Normal difficulty) I got 1500 or so. Terrible! A few songs later I was getting around 4200ish on songs (still on 'normal') but that still felt crap when SU had got 8600 on 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' (I think it was). I'm going to get this game and improve my singing skills, it's ridiculous I'm so bad since I play musical instruments (I always nervously hum my way through the singing tests when I take grades....).

Is 4000 okay or is that really really crap?

Fucking Bitch. :D

I was licking her out (reasonably well considering how shit I was yesterday) to Livin' the Vida Loca, and I looked up and my girlfriend was was creased up laughing at me so I had to stop and I've lost all my confidence :lol::(:lol: :lol: :)

That's just mean :(

It's also what I think would happen to kryptonian.

I want this game but I REALLY can't sing.

Many years ago (about 5) I spent some time in Japan and I made it clear I wasn't going to do Karaoke. Anyway, my Japanese hosts thought it would be a hilarous jape to get me a little merry (not hard) and take me to this 'special bar' which of course turned out to be a Karaoke place. Not a normal bar but a place where you had a private room and a Karaoke machine. There were about 6 of us in the room and beer + food was on constant tap.

I don't remember much but I really enjoyed it. I think I did a lot of Shirley Bassey numbers.

When we left it was morning (5:30 am)

The following Monday at the office I overheard 2 of my hosts talking about me to an English friend"

"John, Beer, Endless"

&

"John, every note the same.

Heh, I put my name in the pot for an 8 player game yesterday. All I wanted was to watch a couple of other people sing first, then get a deep song.

First up: Garry. Song: I Believe In A Thing Called Love. I was crap.

Yeah, but it was ok because we drowned out the badness with booing and jeering.

Thing is there isn't enough songs to choose from. And some of them are rubbish.

Also: It's only really really great if there's loads of you. It's just embarassing if there's a small group. And alcohol helps too. But not so much that you can't play it.

It doesn't matter if you can't sing AT ALL. It's just loads of fun to play, even if you get shit scores. Like Garry Toonfool.

Oh and one more thing: the audience play a big part in making it good. If you sit there in silence, you RUIN IT. Unless you want to play it 'seriously' like a moron.

Rin's specialties are heart of glass and eternal flame, followed by falling over.

After exstensive research, the only song I can do is the ace of spades. However, this doesn't stop me trying to be avril.

Heh, I've gone and bought a PS2 with Singstar. The bairns LOVE IT! I sang Heart Of Glass in a full on Geordie accent then replayed it with Debbies voice blanked out. It's a laugh a minute in wor hoose.

Try Liberty X with a thick scottish accent.

SIIIIIIXEEEEEHHHHH!!!