IGNORED

PGR2 tonight! 10pm

Mr Spew

Right, let's try and get this going for tonight, after a brilliant set of games last night. :)

Who else is up for this?

Mr Spew

tylerUK

Footle

virtuapimp

BraveStarr UK

Nap0le0n

Lazychu

Soong

ninja stickman

Pochacco2kX

Sack Man 64

Uzion

JPR UK

Guest stickman

I'll try and make it tonight, just beaten the 'muscle cars' class in the single player game so my car count is slowly increasing...

gamertag: ninja stickman

Count me in - just played with DJ Sack but we've stopped for food.

Is it me or does anyone find the Xbox headset really makes your ear hurt after a while?

Oh and if you see anyone called Oni99 - don't let him play with you. The last race he harrassed me no end - slowing down, speeding up and tried to ram my car off road. Left -ve feedback for him so hope he gets banned ;)

Guest stickman
Is it me or does anyone find the Xbox headset really makes your ear hurt after a while?

Not just you, i find this too. Plus it takes me about 10 minutes to get the thing comfortably on my head in the first place. Still it's worth the pain ;)

Good few games I had with you guys earlier cheers, i should be on a bit later too ...

What? Sorry I seem to have gone deaf in one ear ;)

Mr. Spew - how come you invited me then quit? I was just about to start a race when your invite popped up - I decided to accept but you sir, had buggered off.

When I tried to return to the other host they had already started :lol:

I'm in, unless it's for experienced people only. I only got Live a week or so ago, and am not very good with the Ultimate cars yet.

How does this all work, anyway?

I got it on Tuesday. :lol:

You're fine dude, don't worry.

What's your Gamertag?

Uzion, added. ;) We might need to set up two matches!

Pootle - I was on, invited you because there were places, left about 10 mins later for dinner, sorry. :D

When I get the headset fairly comfy I forget about it. Just need to move it slightly every now and again.

Not just you, i find this too. Plus it takes me about 10 minutes to get the thing comfortably on my head in the first place. Still it's worth the pain ;)

I had the same problem, but I'm now using the communicator that came with Rainbow Six 3 (which is a Thrustmaster), which is a LOT more comfortable than the official one IMO. Since I got the RS3 communicator in November, I've never used the official one since.

I'm in be nice to play with someone who isn't French or caonstantly asking people to suck a certain part of their anatomy. Should be on around 11 after Law and Order.

Can you get cheaper communicator headsets anywhere as the clip on mine broke earlier.