Sega AM2 interview - Outrun 2 details

Harmunt

dammit i wish my missus would get into games!

I am really lucky on that count. Loves most games she does.

Although lately she's gone Outrun 2 mad! We are having a small competition between us and she's currently winning 5-4!

;)

PAL release first ?

Yes.

There are numerous Ferrari licensing deals that Sega have to get around in the US and Japan in order to release the game in those territories.

No such problems exist for Europe.

There is no doubt that this will be very special. I am hoping for full online play and not just scoreboards and ghosts like Burnout 2 had. I've had it on pre-order for quite a while, I love Outrun, it is still an amazing game to play.

Does anyone have a list of region-free Xbox titles at all?.

Hmm.... this could possibly be the game to make me buy an Xbox...

I finally did.....

last week for £130 a boxed pal one with six games Halo, POP, SCell 2, PGR2, Top Spin & KOTOR then saw a Crystal Clear controller S in my local cash generator for £10!! :rolleyes:

after reading the preview of Outrun 2 in Edge, I HAD to get one, my all time favourite game.

I've had a few goes at the one in the Trafford Centre, but cannot always make time to do so... ;)

Reading though that interview, I swear that the guy appears to be alluding to the new courses being proper 3D realisations of the courses from the original.

Which would be utterly amazing.

:)

;)

:lol:

I hope you read his alluding correctly sir.