IGNORED

what music are you listening to right now

Judgement

Nope. I did a few searches for you, and all I can find is a couple of skating forum topics asking for the title. How mysterious!

:lol:

It's a cool song! Someone do a Soulseek/Kazaa/Lime Wire search for Fat Lip and Chali 2na! The song might be called 'What You Gonna Do?'

Boards of Canada, Music has the right to children.

Its like music from the happy robot land of chocalate or something, but with a hint of evil too.

Brilliant stuff. Can anyone recomend more stuff like this? This is the only electronic album I own.

Boards of Canada, Music has the right to children.

Its like music from the happy robot land of chocalate or something, but with a hint of evil too.

Brilliant stuff. Can anyone recomend more stuff like this? This is the only electronic album I own.

Try other singles/albums by Boards of Canada, like:

Geogaddi (their second album)

Hi-Scores Ep (includes one of their most beautiful songs ever, Everything you do is a Balloon)

Twoism (another Ep with 8 tracks, re-release of ultra rare 12")

In a Beautiful Place out in the Country (4 track single, a must own for the title track and Kid for Today)

Peel Session (includes different versions of Aquarius, Olson, + Happy Cycling)

Also..

Christ 'Pylonesque Ep' & 'Metamorphic Reproduction Miracle' (album)

Plaid 'Not for Threes' & 'Rest Proof Clockwork' & 'Double Figure' (albums)

Autechre 'Amber' & 'Incunabula' (albums)

The Black Dog 'Spanners' (album)

Aphex Twin 'Selected Ambient Works 85-92' (album)

Goto http://www.bleep.com to listen to tracks by the above artists.

If you want I could do you a sampler mini disc of the above music? PM me!

Coal Chamber - Sway. I found the album when I was moving the sofa earlier, thought I would stick it on for old times sake. "We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn. Burn motherfucker, Buuurn!"

It's going off in a minute though cos it's pissing my wife off and she's trying to watch Big Brother. :lol:

Murcof- 'Ultimatum' (Leaf) (LP- Utopia)

A wonderful electronica track that Ulrich Schnauss fans would love. It was on the Breezeblock last night, it's now on repeat on my mini disc :lol:

Also worth a listen from the show...

The Album Leaf - 'Another Day' (City Slang) (LP- In A Safe Place )

I really ought to invest more time in the Fabric CD's as I don't think I've been disappointed yet. I've got the Jacques Le Cont, John Peel, Stacy Pullen and Amalgamation of Soundz ones - I'll probably get the Bugz in the Attic next, and I think there's one by Bent??

Beg/borrow/steal the Plump Dj's one first! the best start to a compilation evar. Always get's a party going. And the DJ Spinbad one is very similar, if a bit more mainstream. All breakbeaty and funkynice.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...4785918-6806858