IGNORED

Project Gotham Racing 2 - Wednesday evening!

Mr Spew

Guest stickman

If there's any space left I'll be up for a game. Not got a huge amount of cars, but have only recently got access to LIVE and would like to play against good folk like yourself rather than American teenagers who do nothing but go around the track the wrong way :wub:

gamertag: ninja stickman

Guest stickman

Fantastic! Will have to try and unlock as many cars tonight as possible ^_^

My favourite way of racing is either everybody in the same car, or everybody in the same class choosing his own favourite. It's quite surprising to see that the people driving the fastest cars don't necessarily win.

Agree with that too.

Wednesday? Spewwie you told me on MSN it was tonight! Again you lie sir! :lol:

If that's the case no can do tomorrow - I'm at a gig.

But in future add me - gamertag Pochacco2kX

I said it was tomorrow, at about 1am THIS morning. So it IS Wednesday. :D

But yeah, playing you now anyway. :D

Well, we'll give them all a bit of a whirl as the evening goes on. But we can only use cars that everyone else has unlocked, too. When everyone's in the same car, it make for some fun racing - otherwise, everyone just bundles into the ultimates and the rest of them get ignored. Winner of the race chooses the car, unless he's winning all the time, in which case it falls to the guy in second.

I'm presuming the host will add all of the participants and invite them at eight, yes? Who's hosting the games? I'm presuming it won't be spew, since he's only just gotten broadband. Virtuapimp, maybe? You sound like you've been there and done that.

Do we all have Paris?

I haven't been on Live for well over a month (maybe two now) thanks to some VPN conflicts at home. All sorted now.

If I'm on tonight it'll be from around 10pm. When I say "if" I mean "when".

Poet MP - if anyone tries to add me but can't it's because I need to delete more names from my Friends List. Again.

Do we all have Paris?

I have Paris, I'm sure most of us do now. I'm going to unlock some more cars before tonight. Just 2 series to go, then I'll go back and pick a few nice ones with whatever tokens I have left.

More Ferraris the better :)

I'll host, I've gotten the hang of things. :)

I've added most people I think. I'll get round to in now and just check.

Everything's still go for tonight. I don't have the last class unlocked though, which is a bit piss.

Guest stickman

I also don't have a vast amount of cars unlocked at present. Doesn't bother me so much but if people are wanting to drive the exact cars i may have to bow out (got all of them from the first 6 classes or so but only the defaults after that) until i've gone through more of the single player game.

I'll add the hosts (Mr Spew and mt50) to my friends list so if the above doesn't bother you then feel free to invite away :)

I also don't have a vast amount of cars unlocked at present. Doesn't bother me so much but if people are wanting to drive the exact cars i may have to bow out (got all of them from the first 6 classes or so but only the defaults after that) until i've gone through more of the single player game.

I'll add the hosts (Mr Spew and mt50) to my friends list so if the above doesn't bother you then feel free to invite away :)

That's fine matey. If you switch between the groups, then we'll all get a mix. :)

Hopefully Minis on Nurburg. :(

Yeah some decent races. I was sharing controller around with a few mates. They were mostly scared of the headset, hence the quiet at my end <_< (one of them thought he was clever singing but I'd muted him, thankfully for you lot)

Ending a game for BB though :( The shame.

Might be on later when Poet et al said they might be on.

Guest stickman

Yup, the best time i've had on LIVE so far. Thanks all...

Just a bit annoyed that I had to go so the missus could watch BB. Tsk