did anyone get that Another World update thing?

OT: Another World/Out Of This World fans might want to have a look at the MegaCD version of Another World, which also has Heart of the Alien on the same disc - IIRC it's a follow-up to Another World which was never released on any other platforms.

One of my favourite games ever. I loved it. What an atmosphere. Mmmm...

Too right. Superb game. I remember watching a guy playing the ST version in my local computer shop.

I was...

:):):D

Currently playing the mega drive version under emulation. It's as good as I remember it, despite the passage of time. A truly stylish and innovative title.

So, how good is Heart of the Alien then? Same sort of gameplay?

So, how good is Heart of the Alien then? Same sort of gameplay?

From what I've played of it - yes, it's a true follow-on from Another World.

Spoiler:

I think this time you're playing as the alien who befriended you in Another World - you also have the same weapon as before, the laser/shield thing.

it should be smoother and faster, and the window that RAW pops up is loads bigger than the underdogs' version.

it exits whenever I start to play a game, though. Bah.

ah, ok, I had no idea what you guys were on about, did a google search for 'another world underdogs' and it now makes a bit more sense.

However, I downloaded RAW from the link above but that doesn't come with the game, I've downloaded Another World from underdogs but the window it runs in is tiny and crashes when I try to maximise the window.

How do I get this RAW version working?