IGNORED

Edge 138

Mr Do 71

jetfire was the best transformer toy EVA!!1!!one

I was so jealous of my mate who had it...

I got megatron for christmas once.. shit robot with a trigger for a penis.. ACE gun though... broke his bloody arm off on boxing day I did as well... never did get another one. <_<

It's inately ironic. I like it. Although ideally there should be a word for the concept that doesn't require so much explanation.

Remember! If you're offended by middlecore... you just might be middlecore. <_<

Ideally there should be a concept which doesn't require so much explaination, then we can move on to the right word for it.

No, I can't do it any more. I can't argue with people who either 1) Constantly misunderstands the point in order to avoid the fact that they are clearly wrong, or 2) Are so deluded that their subconcious mind blocks out any content in their lives that counts against their elaborate and disturbing illusion that is their lives. I genuinely don't know which is more likely.

You know, despite my dislike of you, Cacky, I always thought that the stuff that the old Edge crew accused you of (that earned you the moniker "Crack Smoking Cyber Stalking Mentalist") seemed pretty extreme. I thought that while I thought you were pretty objectionable, you weren't actually deranged. Not any more. I don't know if you actually did that stuff, but I do believe you're capable of it.

I am merely reciprocating the idiocy, as I stated way way back when small furry and half edible dinosaurs roamed this meagre Earth. I know that what I am doing is crazy, but no more or less than anyone else here. The only difference is that it is my crazy, and I think it only fair to educate rllmuk that there is a world out there that consists of remarkably different people. Don't worry dear, it will be alright in the morning.

As for Jetfire, the picture I linked to was that of Bandai's 1/55 Hi-Metal VF-1S "Strike" Valkyrie toy released in 1984 (to conicide with the release of the Macross movie). Prior to this, toy manufacturer Takatoku released various Valkyrie toys that Bandai eventually pilfered the rights. Jetfire was an "official" knock-off of the VF-1S for Hasbro (Takara were, obviously, unable to release the toy in Japan).

As for why Jetfire looked different than the other Transformers, that was because he was designed by an artist with a clue.

Concerning The Comic Book Guy, I love him to bits. It's geeky stuff that makes me chuckle. My favourite quote is this one. Unfortunately I don't have a ponytail...

I am merely reciprocating the idiocy, as I stated way way back when small furry and half edible dinosaurs roamed this meagre Earth. I know that what I am doing is crazy, but no more or less than anyone else here. The only difference is that it is my crazy, and I think it only fair to educate rllmuk that there is a world out there that consists of a remarkably different person. Don't worry dear, it will be alright in the morning.

As for Jetfire, the picture I linked to was that of Bandai's 1/55 Hi-Metal VF-1S "Strike" Valkyrie toy released in 1984 (to conicide with the release of the Macross movie). Prior to this, toy manufacturer Takatoku released various Valkyrie toys that Bandai eventually pilfered the rights. Jetfire was an "official" knock-off of the VF-1S for Hasbro (Takara were, obviously, unable to release the toy in Japan).

As for why Jetfire looked different than the other Transformers, that was because he was designed by an artist with a clue.

Concerning The Comic Book Guy, I love him to bits. It's geeky stuff that makes me chuckle. My favourite quote is this one. Unfortunately I don't have a ponytail...

<_<

Mmm, I know. You already 'educated' me regarding this in a past thread on ntsc-uk, I was merely slipping it in here for ironic value.

Yet, as regards the other contents of your post, and as I have tried to tell you countless times in the past, you have become such a caricature that you are no longer in a position to educate. No-one will listen.

Mmm, I know. You already 'educated' me regarding this in a past thread on ntsc-uk, I was merely slipping it in here for ironic value.

Yet, as regards the other contents of your post, and as I have tried to tell you countless times in the past, you have become such a caricature that you are no longer in a position to educate. No-one will listen.

...yet they reply, and reply AGAIN. It's all part of a plan that is and has been working beautifully.

[strokes white cat]

That much is true, your comments often harvest a great deal of replies.

Yet these are not replies asking for more detail on the Armoured Core series or mecha in general and, as a result, exposing more people to your preferred and 'undervalued' genre. They are replies either dismissing you outright due to your polarised and offensive views on widely regarded 'classics', or ones which trigger the birth of long, superflous semantic arguments which lead to nothing but resentment and disillusion.

Due to the notoriety that you have gained mecha hardly gets a look in, you are utterly smothering the very thing that you claim to champion.

*vomits blood*

I know that what I am doing is crazy, but no more or less than anyone else here. The only difference is that it is my crazy, and I think it only fair to educate rllmuk that there is a world out there that consists of remarkably different people. Don't worry dear, it will be alright in the morning.

what exactly is it you think you're doing?

I am merely reciprocating the idiocy, as I stated way way back when small furry and half edible dinosaurs roamed this meagre Earth. I know that what I am doing is crazy, but no more or less than anyone else here. The only difference is that it is my crazy, and I think it only fair to educate rllmuk that there is a world out there that consists of remarkably different people. Don't worry dear, it will be alright in the morning.

kevinspacey_seven_02.jpg

I don't know if anyone is still reading this thread, but I noticed this morning that E138 listed Half Life 2 as being PC and Xbox. Was an Xbox port confirmed at E3?

Not that I know of.

It'll be in the same vein (perhaps) as PC Gamer speculating on release dates for PC Halo 2.

I don't know if anyone is still reading this thread, but I noticed this morning that E138 listed Half Life 2 as being PC and Xbox. Was an Xbox port confirmed at E3?

Valve said in an interview that they'v got source running on the Xbox. No, not sauce.

Cacophanus demonstrates his ignorance towards Edge's review and subsequent comments about Halo once more, as well as the forum's opinion, and the rest of us are (all together now!) ROLLING our EYES.

Another thread successfully ruined, Cacophanus. If you'd actually do your research before barging into topics about magazines maybe we'd give you some credit.