IGNORED

Big Brother 5

masterhand

"It's ok for you, a woman to hit me"..."I don't hit women though". If only he knew...

I thought someone on here said it kicked off again in the morning. What're they going to do about the schedule? Theres been 2 set backs now, so will the show go on for an extra 2 weeks?

"It's ok for you, a woman to hit me"..."I don't hit women though". If only he knew...

What Nadia should have done at that point was to stand up and proclaim, "Actually, I AM A MAN!" - at which point she could start gyrating in front of him and thrusting her/his pelvis in his face.

Jason would've seen the funny side...

What Nadia should have done at that point was to stand up and proclaim, "Actually, I AM A MAN!" - at which point she could start gyrating in front of him and thrusting her/his pelvis in his face.

Jason would've seen the funny side...

:rolleyes:

If anyone's still defending Emma, they should take a look at this.

It's footage of Emma spitting in Victor's face, and is the main reason why the producers have stuck her in the sin-bin and no-one else.

That she's allowed to stay on the show is a disgrace.

She is the lowest form of scum. Racist and then this...

Lovely Emma

R.

More low quality MediaGuardian reporting:

"I'll fucking kill you," Emma yelled at Victor before she was dragged away by another housemate, Dan. "Don't you know who I am?" shouted Victor. "Never fuck with me, Emma... You ain't fucking shit to me, I'll fucking show you!" Just before the sound was lost at 2am, Victor was also heard telling Emma: "I'll spit in your face", followed by a spitting sound.

When analysed it Looks like a synchronised-double-spit from both parties to me...

I'm not lazily going to pass her off as being a total racist...she shows focused discrimination only when her guard slips - this is not an excuse for her comments but I believe her feelings aren't inherent, she's merely a product of miseducation.

Has anyone seen the Sun today?I bought it as on the front page it had The shocking truth of what really happened in that riot.Unfortunately as far as i can see they've conveniently forgot about either of them spitting.The pictures they showed where E4 footage as well.

Inside the paper they also have in huge writing The most hated man in britain with a nice picture of Victor, And him at the bottom of the pond life list, With slimey quote as well, They must really dislike him.I haven't read the article though.

And actually after watching last nights and thursday nights show i'm slowly warming to Victor, I Can see Emma is a complete bitch for provoking him, He overreacted, But the forgivable considering the circumstances.I still have no respect for Jason though.

And i still like Nadia and Marco.

Oh god...banal image link time.

So anyway, your comment was based on your own assumption? Please no more crap eh.

No, actually it's pretty much everywhere.

She's scheduled to appear on BBLB tomorrow, I think. Her mum's down picking her up.

ANd that wasn't a banal image. It was Max Maven, psychic master of the mind.

R.

No, actually it's pretty much everywhere.

She's scheduled to appear on BBLB tomorrow, I think. Her mum's down picking her up.

ANd that wasn't a banal image. It was Max Maven, psychic master of the mind.

R.

Interesting, cos all the BB website has is that she's been given a formal warning (which they've been handing out like sweeties since That Night) and told *if she breaks any more rules* she's out. Unless it's coded in the statement that appeared half an hour ago saying "Hertfordshire Constabulary are happy with the steps that Channel 4 and Endemol have taken since Wednesday night to guarantee the safety of the housemates. Working in close consultation with Hertfordshire Constabulary, Channel 4 and Endemol have now reviewed their procedures and all parties are confident this will prevent a repeat incident."

Though I think they need to either take her out or schedule an apology session between her and Victor. Leaving her alone in the bedsit is no good to anyone.