IGNORED

Big Brother 5

masterhand

In what is a rather typical reaction the bust up last night, the tabloids and news broadcasts are suggesting that what has gone down is the end of decency on TV, end of the world etc.

Nevermind that it was absolutely brilliant TV and thoroughly entertaining.

Just watching BBLB on E4 now.

They're showing a lot of stuff.

It's quality stuff, and having now seen it I though Jason and Victor restrained themselves very well. I don't think either of them would have hit anyone, though there intimidation did get a bit much.

Marco was deliberately provoking Jason though - what reaction did he want (I saw Marco apologise to him earlier on the live feed).

Emma was deliberately provoking Victor, first she dropped hints at him that she knew what he'd been saying (VERY unsubtle ones), and then throw food then a tray at him - Victor was quite calm about it all and was jovially playing along until the tray was thrown.

Well, that's what I've got from the clips so far anyway.

Oh, and Dermot's intro to BBLB tonight was classic!!

Victor has a kid!!!??!

Dan's currently talking to him about how to keep his cool if/when Emma comes back again, and said something like "you have a kid, what do you do when he throws a tantrum?".

They seem to have given Emma a walkman to listen to in the bedsit as she hasn't even got a live feed or roommate this time.

I think it's cool. The programme is supposed to give use entertainment, & that's what we get!

The press are making a big thing of it, but it's "reality TV" & these things happen all over the place in reality. But just because it's on a TV show, they want to make it into a big headline!

Victor has a kid!!!??!

Dan's currently talking to him about how to keep his cool if/when Emma comes back again, and said something like "you have a kid, what do you do when he throws a tantrum?".

They seem to have given Emma a walkman to listen to in the bedsit as she hasn't even got a live feed or roommate this time.

er....no it's a hypothetical question.

....shit

i think i've been bearded....... ;)

They already failed to show Victors warning to "returning housemates" from the Diary Room yesterday afternoon when he figured the bedsit out after viewing it from his rooftop protest.

So how did Victor figure it out? The bedsit has no windows or anything, so he could not have seen anything other than an extra bit of building, which could have been anything. A store room or cameramens room or anything.

So how did Victor figure it out? The bedsit has no windows or anything, so he could not have seen anything other than an extra bit of building, which could have been anything. A store room or cameramens room or anything.

Well Dan had been going on about it all week, I think it just took a while for Victor to believe it. It was more of a warning for them if they come back.

On last Fridays show Davinas mike was left open and I think they heard somthing about it and then just worked it out. Also Shell felt their presence.

On last Fridays show Davinas mike was left open and I think they heard somthing about it and then just worked it out. Also Shell felt their presence.

Yeah, I know that. But that passage suggested he figured it out by seeing it. But there was nothing to see.

Wasn't there also something in the first couple of days, when Kitten climbed on the roof? She saw a bedroom or something. That can't have been the bedsit either.

Bah, they have cancelled the repeat of BBLB just now. I wanted to see that after reading about it here earlier. But they are showing extra "Live" instead.

Have to say well done to Victor and Jay. Personally I would have floored Marco ripped off his head to knock in Nadia's head, then used his arms to stuff down the throat of that gobby, cheap dumb little cow Emma.

Jay and Victor were TOTALLY right there. Especially Jay, I can't believe he didn't throw Marco around the room for doing that. Emma was proper winding Victor up, she has to expect a retaliation for that.

Adult Situation and once again Shell is crying. sigh. ;)